Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Talk Room Suggestion
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The FootyRoom talk room was a great idea enabling us to be able to chat with each other but honesty I don't think it's very successful due to the fact no one is ever on it. I already suggested to FootyRoom that the chat should appear on either sides of the page at all times allowing all registered users to partake in conversations with any other user wether they might be watching a highlight, reading forum post or even some news or Le Mix. What do you guys think about that idea? Or maybe a different idea to get the Talk Room more active. 

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Not a bad idea, I did suggest to FR last week that they put the chat underneath the categories on the right hand side of the forum (or move the Categories to the left and have the chat only on the right) and have it there permanently, but have a log in to chat button as I don't think users should be forced to appear in the chat room. At least if it's on permanent view it might encourage people to go in it.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

I told that long time ago. to put chat on visible place every time. Now it's useless. Too bad.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Like facebook, right?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Yeah perhaps. Just a section on the page were the chat is always up allowing us to chat on which ever page we are on of FootyRoom 

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I like that idea. Doesn't harm the site by emulating other sites.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

it would be very nice if the talkroom appears on every page ....

I have a problem ... the talkroom works on my windows xp but doesnt work on windows 7 ..... and my college wifi supports windows 7 so I cant use XP .... any suggestions on how I can use talk room on Windows 7 !!

Any Suggestions !!

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Weird it works on my windows 7... are you sure its just the browser messing it up?

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Yeah it might be the browser not windows 7, I had some problems with FootyRoom while using another browser other than google chrome.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

i tried on chrome and firefox .... no good !

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Great Idea Raimondo, no wait its an epic idea

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

that will be awesome