Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Temperature
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

Brrr... Hey guys, its pretty cold here in Quebec, not so bad if you're warmly dressed at least but the cold wind is the worst though and the snow and the ice are pretty slippery. So what's the temperature where you live?

Comments
raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Today was 25 degrees Celsius down where I live in Argentina

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

between 17 and 28 degrees...
it doesn't vary that much in CR. This are actually the coldest days of the year for us

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Raimondo90 @Tuanis Woah, south america sure is a warm place to live in, I got lots of respect for people living in hot place. Me, I would have a hard time.

Heisinburg 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

@liomessi, I live in Australia,

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@liomessi, I live in Sydney.

@liomessi, I live in Australia

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

id rather be freezing than melting. yesterday was 41 degrees, and today is 21...

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

6°C and sunshine in Vienna atm

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

0°C and snow atm in Belgium.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Alright then fellas! Not to brag, but we've got -16c here in Uppsala, Sweden today. Tomorrow morning we'll have -24c in the morning. Will freeze my dick off.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@KTBFFHSWE Respect lad, Northern Europe is a cold place to live in, take care of yourself.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

I love the cold weather though! The biting cold makes me feel alive! I believe that people living in cold places appreciate the warm summer so much more than others when it finally comes as well..

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@heisinburg i thought so it's summer there when it's winter here.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

you guys are so lucky to get cold weather.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I was in California (LA then San Fransico), the weather was great, around 14oC, then to Philadelphia (dropped to 3oC and windy as hell)

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

4 degrees Celsius here in Southern Ontario now... this weather cannot make up its mind!

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@nanda I am the opposite. Let's switch the countries then... please...

Currently on holiday in Thailand, +32 to +37. Absolutely loving it. Soon going back to -20c, f*cking nightmare to go back.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Oh god the wind is chilly where I'm living today. So freaking cold. :( What about you guys, how is the temperature treating you guys at the moment?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

We will have +15°C for next few days. We still haven't had real snow in Croatia. It's 9°C currently at 10 PM. I didn't need jacket when I went out at 1 AM on New Year.

It's insanely warm for this time of year.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian I'm jealous right now, its not so cold outside but the wind is so strong its nearly impossible to stay outside for too long. My face get way too cold if I do. :(

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Took this picture off Lake Erie by my house the other day. I hate my life.

At the time, it was -20C, but with windchill it was like -40C, which is why the tree looks like Jack Frost ejaculated all over it.
enter image description here

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

which is why the tree looks like Jack Frost ejaculated all over it.

I hope you know fine sir that you have quite a splendid way with word. XD

Anyway, your temperature description fit what it look around my area (make sense since we both live in Canada). Was kinda hoping it wasn't as bad for you english folk though. :p