Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thank you Arsene <3
SuperRobinVanPersie 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Arsene is finally going for quality players, probably beacuse of that 8-2 defeat to Manchester United, it was a hint to what was gonna happen to us this season if we didn't but some good players. But now.. Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker, Andre Santos, Chu Young Park and Yossi Benayoun(on loan from Chelsea) in the side, we are stronger, and things will get better for us. I wanted Arsene to leave beacuse apart from Gervinho he kept on buying yound players from lower league teams, but now he is finally buying quality, i take back evrything i said about him and i haven't said these words in a long time but.. In Arsene we trust!

Comments
TevezIsMyHERO 13 years ago
Manchester City, England 5 27

good job for buying those players. You made it easier for us to buy them later on in the future. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IN MONEY WE TRUST.

DefenderXI 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

Good job Arsenal. I hope your signings will be a bargain, especially Park Chu Young. I wish him and all your signings the best this season. Hoping we can have a better match next time.

and to TevesIsMyHERO,
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

there you go buddy.

Arsenal, England 11 196

Thanks DefenderXI, your comments are loyal, and nice middle finger LOL :p As for you TevezIsMyHERO, "In money we trust"? Man City may be rich, but they are a big joke and allways will be, you have a lot of 20m bench warmers in your side and players end up wanting to leave beacuse they can't get a place in the first team beacuse of all these 30m players you bring in, that's why Man city are a much hated team, get real.

omartawfik 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

@Tevezismyhero u ve just said it u dont own a club u own money only club = united = arsenal = liverpool = everton = chelsea = totenham , while mancity = money not = club my best regards arsenal and go forward forever

Arsenal, England 11 196

@omartawfik Exactly right! I can't wait for Bayern to batter City in the Champions league!