{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Battersea Power Stanion Bid
keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Could This Be Chelsea Next Home

Comments
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Yeah,I've heared of it,quite a good dicition though...

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

no chelsea should stay at stamford bridge, because its a part of chelseas history

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Stamford bridge is too small to hold all of Chelsea's fan. They plan to build a bigger and more modern stadium. 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@JuanMata10 i know how you feel, i felt the same thing when Arsenal left Highbury

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@raimondo90: i think it would be better to renovate it and widen the capacity of seats because in a new stadium there wont be such a good atmosphere as in SB and im sure many chelsea fans are against a new stadium
@GunnerGo: thanks, it was probably very hard to leave highbury because it was a fantastic stadium in my opinion

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

why dont they make stamford bridge bigger? its part of chelsea's history...thats like united ditching old trafford to move somewhere else, doesnt seem right.

raimondo90 12 years ago

If they could simply make it bigger don't u think they would have already done so? There is a lot that needs to be taken into account when building such facilities. Including if the soil it's good enough to support the weight without it sinking. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I disagree , Chelsea has roots, and these roots are from this stadium . History should stay for ever , we are destroying history.

raimondo90 12 years ago

So if Madrid had 100.000 fans and ur stadium could only fit 70.000 how do u think those other 30.000 fans feel about not being able to go see their team play? Big clubs need a big stadium to hold all their fans and be able to please them all. 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's the same as with Highbury, History will remain forever guys, no one will forget t it ;)