Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The BEST FIFA Nominee's!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Here are the 10 nominee for the 2018 BEST FIFA men player of the year award: enter image description here

Thought? I'm pretty happy with the nominee myself though I would have expected Neymar to maybe make it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Here are the 10 nominee for the 2018 BEST FIFA Men player of the year: enter image description here

Thought? I'm pretty happy with the nominee myself though I would have expected Neymar to maybe make it.

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

So happy Varane is there, he deserved it.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

modric or mbappe, time for a change

mancitydude 6 years ago Edited
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

Modric, Mbappe or Griezmann. The two frenchies won the world cup,and Griezmann got Europa League. Modric bagged champions league and came second at the world cup.

Don't really understand why Kane is on there...........someone tell me what he's done?? Neymar's probably had a better year.............

Messi had a wicked domestic season - but kind of killed himself at the world cup.
Ronaldo definitely not this time. Was better at the world cup, and also got champions league, but just didnt fully perform

• History

Modric, Mbappe or Griezmann. The two frenchies won the world cup,and Griezmann got Europa League. Modric bagged champions league and came second at the world cup.

Don't really understand why Kane is on there...........someone tell me what he's done?? Neymar's probably had a better year.............

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

for the love of football give it to Modric

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

I agree with everyone about Modric but I still wouldn't be suprised to see CR7 win it.

@mancitydude Neymar propably didn't get in because of his second half of season where he wasn't able to play much.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@mancitydude
Hate to say this but he did have a fantastic goal scoring season for spurs, if Salah hadn't just beaten him and the PL record everyone would be raving about him. Also had a great first half of the world cup, enough to win him the golden boot even if he went missing in the final games

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@legends Yep, best world cup goalscorer and second best PL goalscorer is good enough for me to make it into top 10. Well, even if half his WC goal were pen. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago

I don't want Modric winning simply because his better predecessors ( Iniesta, Xavi and Sneijder) didn't win it. A few years back Owen won it somehow, but Henry who was way better than him didn't get one.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir I get you but Modric is much more original than CR7 or Messi.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Awards are circumstantial... you can't say a player doesn't deserve it in a specific year simply because better players haven't won it in previous years.

Judging from the first half of 2018, Modric has a great shot at finishing high in the voting because Ronaldo and Messi have both declined from previous years, and neither De Bruyne nor Salah have had a particularly Ballon d'Or worthy 2018 so far (although they both had great seasons, I think you can still easily make the argument of Ronaldo & Messi > Salah and KDB for best player of 2017/18 season).

amir_keal 6 years ago

Awards are circumstantial... you can't say a player doesn't deserve it in a specific year simply because better players haven't won it in previous years.

True I guess, I can't really argue with that.I'm thinking that either him, Ronaldo or Salah will win it.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I would give it to Modric long time ago, Griezmann is just lucky to be in the right squad...
While in 2016 Griezmann should have won it fair and square.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Ronaldo still above everyone else.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

While in 2016 Griezmann should have won it fair and square.

enter image description here

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

He scored the pk in extra time for the 4-1 and won the euro from the bench. Ofc votes were based on titles during Fifa spell. But he was nowhere near best performer let not even second.
Griezmann was best player of the euro, best goal scorer and leaded Atletico to CL final with small strikeforce, Madrid equalized In injury time thanks to Ramos late header...
Don’t get me there, my opinion Dynast is only mine. You have yours if only titles matters than don’t react if Griezmann lift it this season without being best player.and it’s a fact he wasn’t.

Ronaldo for me that Season was third, and in this one his February to April wonderful display saved an embarrassing season compared to his standards.

Edit : nah that was 2013, CL final was won on pks 5-3 the game ended 1-1 with Ramos scoring the opener and I don’t even remember if Ronaldo played I guess he did. Probably took off his shirt on Pks...

• History

He scored the pk in extra time for the 4-1 and won the euro from the bench. Ofc votes were based on titles during Fifa spell. But he was nowhere near best performer let not even second.
Griezmann was best player of the euro, best goal scorer and leaded Atletico to CL final with small strikeforce, Madrid equalized In injury time thanks to Ramos late header...
Don’t get me there, my opinion Dynast is only mine. You have yours if only titles matters than don’t react if Griezmann lift it this season without being best player.and it’s a fact he wasn’t.

Ronaldo for me that Season was third, and in this one his February to April wonderful display saved an embarrassing season compared to his standards.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

First you say how Griezmann is lucky to be in the team now but since you live for the hate of Ronaldo, surely a few years ago Griezmann was robbed :D
Classic tiki, you will never change, Griezmann played a much stronger role this year and became a World Cup winner, that tops him not being capable of doing a single thing in Euros and CL final a few years ago...

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yes, your opinion is only yours, and thankfully so. The voting shows that Messi and Ronaldo were miles ahead of Griezmann that season. Your opinion could have held some stance if the voting was close (such as 2013), but clearly you're just being stupid now.

I'd recommend an autism test.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

I would recommend to STFU you and all Ronaldo cheerleaders who gets offended for each opinion not going their idol way...

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

2 people out of 3 does not think Ronaldo should deserve it from the voting, let’s recomend an autism test for 65% of the voters...idiot.
For 2013, Ribéry got the treble and was the best player of the season, best scorer of France. Still went to the best player on “ Instagram “

• History

2 people out of 3 does not think Ronaldo should deserve it from the voting, let’s recomend an autism test for 65% of the voters...idiot.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Modric FTW.