Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The BEST FIFA Nominee's!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11429

Here are the 10 nominee for the 2018 BEST FIFA men player of the year award: enter image description here

Thought? I'm pretty happy with the nominee myself though I would have expected Neymar to maybe make it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Here are the 10 nominee for the 2018 BEST FIFA Men player of the year: enter image description here

Thought? I'm pretty happy with the nominee myself though I would have expected Neymar to maybe make it.

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys plz dont insult each other

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's not how votes are calculated. You rank them from 1-5 and then they are assigned points accordingly. Player percentages are shown as percentage of total points (not votes). So no, 65% of people did not think Ronaldo shouldn't deserve it. Your math is wrong.

Also, by your senseless logic, 93% of people did not think Griezmann deserved it. Looks like you are in the 7% of idiocy percentile. :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Let's ignore the fact that we have our differences and bias...

I really hope Modric or Salah would win. Modric has been the engine of Real for years, and Croatia.

And Salah, seriously, how can anyone discredit the guy in anyway? Liverpool flied on his wing, who on the right mind would thing they could be so successful with those dreadful defends and without Coutinho? And yet, they were

• History

Let's ignore the fact that we have our differences and bias...

I really hope Modric or Salah would win. Modric has been the engine of Real for years, and Croatia.

And Salah, seriously, how can anyone discredit the guy in anyway? Liverpool flied on his wing, who on the right mind would thing they could be so successful with those dreadful defends and without Coutinho?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11429

Yeah, another perfectly good thread being ruined because of the Cristiano lover vs Cristiano hater. Great...

• History

Yeah, another perfectly good thread being ruined because of the Cristiano lover vs Cristiano hater. With both parties being as ridiculous and as childish as the other.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Then why don't you do something about it instead of being an incompetent sycophant. Tiki is always the provoker and the instigator on these issues... you expect others to be quiet about it? He is a part-time troll that has been allowed to fester on this forum for almost a decade now lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Dynastian Tiki reaction seemed pretty okay on this thread to me at least, went out of his way to say it was his opinion. You on the other end recommended him an Autism Test. I don't know man, but that not the polite way you explain to someone you disagree with them where I come from.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

When someone repeatedly triggers and trolls you over a period of 5-6 years, you begin to lose patience at one point.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If you consider any opinion you don’t like about Ronaldo as trolling you directly, ** EDITED BY MOD

I stated that the future winner Griezmann is not a deserving one this season AND he deserved it in 2016 giving arguments, before you went full retard.
If Griezmann wins it, it because he will win the votes, therefore better percentage Sherlock. Doesn’t mean he deserves to win.

• History

If you consider any opinion you don’t like about Ronaldo as trolling you directly, then you have surpassed the cheerleader role, you became a groupie...

If you consider any opinion you don’t like about Ronaldo as trolling you directly, then you have surpassed the cheerleader role, you became a groupie...

I stated that the future winner Griezmann is not a deserving one this season AND he deserved it in 2016 giving arguments, before you went full retard.
If Griezmann wins it, it because he will win the votes, therefore better percentage Sherlock. Doesn’t mean he deserves to win.

Salahadin 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Ronaldo will win it even at his probably worst season still better then the rest. Ronaldo > modric > Salah

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Dyn. Please calm down, you are way over reacting.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@tiki: Please do not use personal attack or calling each other names.

RetroPlus 5 years ago
Philippines 0 2

Quote Emobot7 I lost track! I never had a chance to watch this, so who won? Thanks!

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

@RetroPlus it was Modric who won.