Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best player of EPL 2011
RaSTa25 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 0
Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

David Silva and certainly nobody from ManU

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Haha, so funny. Maybe not from United, but David Silva!? He isn't even ONE of the best. Why do you think he's so good? He's so bad, needs to go back to his poor country.

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

van persie imo. he has been the most consistent player in EPL.

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

blackmantelli for sure! he's blackness is out of this world

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Demba ba is pretty beast right now. 

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Michel Vorm - Swansea

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I think David Silva and RobinVanPersie are the best players of EPL right now. 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

It is Michel Vorm, keeper for Swansea. To be the best you have to be consistent and he has been the most consistent player so far in the season. Most people here are not familiar with the guy. He has played the saviour's role so many times for Swansea and lately helped them to a 3-2 win over Arsenal.

To further emphasize how good he is consider this: United are thinking of bringing in Vorm to solve the De Gea problem.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

There have been some brilliant players in 2011, but based on individual achievements, it can ONLY be RVP.  I know, I know, I'm hardly unbiased but the stats alone speak for themselves. 
2011 PL GOALS=35 (second all time record), PL ASSISTS= 13, CL GOALS= 6 (1 of which gave Barcelona its only loss in the 10/11 CL season), CL ASSISTS = 9
However, stats can only tell part of the story.  To my mind, his biggest contribution is that he single-handedly kept Arsenal afloat in more matches than I care to remember and he is the only reason we are even near to where we are in the table. As captain, he has led one of the poorest Arsenal teams in recent memory to reverse its poorest start to a season in 58 years.  To top it off he plays for a team who, since 2006, have invested less capital into buying new players than any other club in the EPL (when comparing money lost from signings to money gained from sales). 

JuanMata10 12 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@OFFICIAL: David Silva IS one of the best of the EPL

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@OFFICIAL: are you stupid? David Silva is one of the best of the EPL, so STFU

Official 12 years ago
4 71

No, I'm not stupid. You are a Spaniard, thus you say something silly! There is tremendous many players in the Premier League that is better than him. How can you claim that he is near the top for that matter!?

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i agree with the portuguese not with the spaniards....

Kevin_MANU 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 19

why did u copy my post???

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

im not a spainard, i just like juan mata and spain because he plays there, i like spain as much as i like germany, but im not a spainard for sure. and of course david silva is one of the best players of EPL, he has like the second or third most assists this season

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Also if you are a Spaniard or not. You have "Spanish eyes" and think Spanish football is the best just because you have seen them won. He is not the best even though he has the second or third most assists in the league, many can get that. He is known as an attacking winger. What about those who have the most assists? Or good defenders, playmakers, goal scorers, etc.? Examples of players who are far better than him: Nani, Bale, Valencia, Van Persie, Rooney, Sturridge, etc. That can be a long list.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

i dont think spain are the best, germany are the best in my opinion, but i like spains way of playing and im not saying that silva is the best, he is just ONE OF THE BEST 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

From my point of view Silva is the best this year, okay some other people think its RVP, Gareth Bale, Demba Ba and many more. But this is football. Everyone has got his own meaning. @mucmuut what the fu.ck are your problems? Blackmantelli oO? Spainyard is a nice word and obviously it comes from a portgual supporter :D "Spanish Eyes" haha

Official 12 years ago
4 71

The problem is that he is not one of the best. He is a regular Premier league player, so stop overestimating the Spaniards! Some people are getting ultimately tired of it.

Spain's way of playing can you of course like (something I do not understand, the players simply passes back and forth), and yes, Germany is better. The best is Portugal, and you will see it under the Euro 2012! :)

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Yes, to you too. You shall support your own country and club! Stop saying that Silva is best, because he is not at all! And it does not help that we have our own opinions, because he is not best, simply! What makes him the best in that case? Why is he better than Nani for example? Nani is better beacuse he is a much more complete player than silva (shots, crosses, tricks, speed, goals, etc). Is it because silva is such a innocent little assistant guy? You should even say that players like Bellamy and Adam is better, as a Liverpool supporter.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

silva is one of the best, i really dont know what your problem is, and antonio valencia isnt better than silva for sure.

and every team passes back and forth, and they do this to make their opponent run and get tired and no team has so many players like xavi, iniesta, xabi alonso etc. who can make such brilliant passes. and portugal is the best? Haha so funny..