Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best player of EPL 2011
RaSTa25 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 0
Comments
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

and i dont know why everybody is thumbing me and Ihaveabbc down, we are just saying our opinion and  nobody is thumbing down the guy who says Michael Vorm is the best?!

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Valencia is better than silva, definitely. Valencia has a speed, is fresher in a big team, goes on better runs, better crosses, more accurate passes, etc.

spanish players are "masters" on centers, and most people hate them for it. It's incredibly boring to watch. Teams like Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal and Brazil play much better football than spain. spain are specializing themselves on passings, which makes it boring for the fans to watch. But of course, let them win trophies in such a way if they wish. Some teams actually want to win by playing beautiful football.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

valencia is not better than silva for sure!! and thats not true that you should say that a player from your favourite team is the best, because you have to stay objective.

and spain plays beautiful football, but germany, netherlands etc. as well. and passing is the fundament of    football, you cant win without passing.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Really nice to see a portuguese fan hating Spain :D you forgot England at your list. Fabio Capello is the only idiot in this team. What is for you beautiful football? Someone who runs from the middle on his own to the goal and makes it? That's not football :D

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I totally agree with Ihaveabbc

Official 12 years ago
4 71

You are very contradictory. You say I should stay objective and not just say that those players who play on my favorite teams are the best. Well, what do you do? Exactly the same!

Spain does not play beautiful football at all. That is very subjective of you to say. Of course you can not win without passing, but you do not have to try to win the world championship in passing. After all, football is a passion. It should be entertaining, and most football players are aware of it, at least those who have respect for us fans.

Official 12 years ago
4 71

@Ihaveabbc : Haha, if you think so, then you haven't watched Portugal played football. They play entertaining, centers enough as it is and does funny tricks here and there when it is appropriate. There is a big difference in spain and Portugal's game. There are also two groups: Those who just want to win, that don't care if they play boring. And those who will make the game entertaining for the fans, but also have in mind that the concept is to do the best you can. spain is the first, Portugal the second.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

no im not doing the same, im saying that silva from City is better than players from my team, which is chelsea as you can see, so thats objective.

spain is playing beautiful football, and thats not subjective at all, i also think that netherlands and germany play beautiful football. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha i guess youre from portugal, and you say they are the best: THATS SUBJECTIVE, but im not neither from spain nor from germany nor from netherlands but im saying that those are the best football teams in the world, so thats objective, well you can have your opinion i dont really care

Official 12 years ago
4 71

What are you doing? It is contradictory because you like spain, as it says on your profile.

You like spain, so yes, it is subjective to say. Netherlands, Germany and Portugal play beautiful football yes, you're absolutely right there!

Official 12 years ago
4 71

No, I'm not from Portugal. And so what if you are not from spain? You support them, and then there is of course subjective. You are right that Germany, the Netherlands and Portugal are the best, yes.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

yeah i like spain, but im not saying that they are the best, thats what youre doing with portugal

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Yes, "but im not neither from spain nor from germany nor from netherlands but
im saying that those are the best football teams in the world". That's what you said. You said they were best. Now you're being contradictory again.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

but im not saying that SPAIN ARE THE BEST, they are just in the TOP 3 in my opinion, and youre saying portugal is the best 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

portugal is crap

Official 12 years ago
4 71

I'm saying the same as you: Portugal, Germany and the Netherland are best! @Ihaveabbc : That is a sign that you're a little idiot when you say like that. You have simply lost when you say you pronunciate so childish. Your short sentence is marked by substance; be objective.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

that is your comment:  "Spain's way of playing can you of course like (something I do not understand, the players simply passes back and forth), and yes, Germany is better. The best is Portugal, and you will see it under the Euro 2012! :)" 

youre clearly sayin that portugal is the best and im not saying that portugal is one of the best like you, because i dont think that way

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

ok it was a bit childish, not portugal sucks, you suck offical :D

Official 12 years ago
4 71

I'm saying Portugal is best, because they is. Portugal beated ruling champions spain 4-0, by dominating the match. Both teams had full squads. You don't think that way, because they aren't the best. Be realistic. @Ihaveabbc : Have you came to yourself after today's loss against the bottom team Bolton? 3-1. Hmm, normal for Liverpool. Hahaha, poor loser.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha portugal the best? they werent even able to qualify directly for the tournament, they had to play in the playoffs, so they arent the best, and a 4-0 win in a friendly match doesnt mean anything, what counts are the important matches.