Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best player of EPL 2011
RaSTa25 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 0
Comments
Official 12 years ago
4 71

First, they came to the playoffs with a willingness to show off. 6-2 against a strong Bosnian team, now that is good! Moreover, all matches means anything. Or maybe not for Spain, they don't care about their fans.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

but they couldnt win against denmark haha, haha youre so stupid saying that they dont care about their fans, at least theres nobody who steals goals from teammates like nani

Official 12 years ago
4 71

They did not win against Denmark because they wanted to show off in the playoffs as I said earlier. Teams like Germany, the Netherlands, England, etc. underestimate them now. Portugal will win. Nani didn't steal the goal from Ronaldo, he made a small mistake. Besides the ball was in the goal. I bet you pissed in your pants when you saw the "goal" from Ronaldo. Beautiful!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha sure, they lost on purpose haha never heard something stupid like that, and yeah youre right i really pissed my pants, it was beautiful how he did that but nani is just selfish as f.ck

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha i cant believe that he acutally did that haha, go to youtube and look at the top comments haha, so funny :D

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Official ur so biased. Ur so focused in hating Spain that u will nt acknowledge the fact that they have some of he most talented players in the world. What u call boring many call beautiful and what u call beautiful many call stupid. It's personal opinion and not a really good way to prove anything. U saying that silva isn't better than Valencia is pretty bogus. Players r good at what they do. And I'd have silva over Valencia and nani anyday

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Well, Portugal does things like that all the time. Eduardo, Ricardo, Carvalho, Alves, Pepe, Rolando, Bosingwa, Coentrão, Tiago, Moutinho, Veloso, Fernandes, Danny, Meireles, Deco, Ronaldo, Nani, Quaresma, Almeida, Varela, Simao and Figo! Legends!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

thanks raimondo90, official has to accept that

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha from the players you mentioned above only figo is a legend, and maybe ronaldo will get one someday, the rest arent legends and especially not Pepe

Official 12 years ago
4 71

That says a lot about your football understanding when you choose silva over Nani! Silva sucks, Nani owns! Just admit it :)

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Haha, looser. Do you live in a small apartment, perhaps? Poor pig. All they are legends and are still playing beautiful football.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha wtf is going on with you? why would you call Almeida, Tiago etc. legends? they never won titles. and no im not living in a small apartment, actually i have a really big house in one of the best cities in the world, but what does that have to do with football?

Official 12 years ago
4 71

No, I live in a big house. Bigger than yours. It has to do with respect. You shall respect me because I have more money than you. And Almeida and Tiago are among the world's greatest legends. Tiago won buckets of titles with Juventus. Almeida won lots with Bremen and Besiktas.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

ahhahahhahah never laughed so hard, tiago and almeida among the greatest legends? haha please stop taking drugs, it destroys your little brain, which is small enough anyway. and how could you know that you live in a bigger house and have more money than me? youre so embarrassing and pitiful

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Just admit it. They are so legendary! The high and the stable we call them (Almeida and Tiago). I know I'm richer than you, because I have one of Europe's richest fathers. :)

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha theyre not legendary at all, not even a little bit. aha and whats your fathers name?

Official 12 years ago
4 71

They are among the world's most successful players. And everyone knows it. Apart from you (and maybe some other her on FootyRoom) with a brain similar to the size of the nut I hold in my hand. Of course I don't reveal the name of my father here on the web. You can track me and kill me.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha nobody cares about them, and you are the one with the small brain when youre saying that they are legends. haha track and kill you? ahah youre mental and you dont have a rich father, youre just an ignorant and retarded idiot

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Yes, I have a much richer father than you. And I know it. I also know that you are a poor loser. Almeida and Tiago are enormous legendw who were the only ones in the newspaper headlines around 2005.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha ok, im not in the mood to discuss that with you now, well see tomorrow what people are going to write, have a good night and greet your father