Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best player of EPL 2011
RaSTa25 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 0
Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Official 12 years ago
4 71

Japps, but as I said. Most of the people here on FootyRoom are idiots. So don't excpect any highly rated or brain accuring post ignorance from perpositions. These counts as formating sticious convincient people.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Official u r about the stupid person on this site..

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Van persie hands down. Nani and Bale are the future of EPL though, they will be among the best in the near future if they stay.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Official "Why is he better than Nani for example? Nani is better beacuse he is a much more complete player than silva (shots, crosses, tricks, speed, goals, etc)."

LOL! So you think Nani is better than Silva? TROLL....Nani is incosistent he might lose his spot when Ashley Young comes back from injury ...Right now w/o Ashley Young ,Antonio Valencia is the best winger in ManUtd just take a look at his game... About Nani better than Silva just  look at their stats......

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

hab lang nicht mehr so ein extremes hurnkind, wie dich gesehen offical. aber leider kannst du meine sprache nicht verstehen du schwulen könig. wie sollen keine ahnung von fußball haben? wir sind alle idioten? hast du die scheiße deines hundes gefressen oder was is mit dir?

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

*wir sollen

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Official 12 years ago
4 71

@raimondo90 : You are more stupid when supporting valencia. Ever considered to support a good team?
@WhatTheHell : Haha! When Ashley Young comes back, he takes the place of Nani!? Are you completely idiot? When you say something so stupid it is shown clearly how little you're watching United. United will always use Nani in the first XI as long as he plays for them. This happens when Young comes back: Nani will be moved to the right wing again for Valencia, Young comes in at left, and Valencia goes down the right back for Smalling. You incompetent nutshell!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Official IDIOT Antonio Valencia as a right back are you fucking kidding me? He is not RB you know that he is a natural winger...:facepalm: just go support your CRap7

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@Official Why the portugueses hate so much spain? because they kicked out Portugal from World Cup? Well, now I understand why you are saying that shit players are better than super stars from spain.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Official.. Ur saying ur dad is rich is the equivalent of me saying I play soccer with messi Ronaldo and Rooney. Dumb asses like u always wana talk themselves up on the Internet. There is no need for it. Everybody knows its a lie. And supporting Valencia? Dumb? Ur insane. Valencia is 3 best team in Spain and have stayed consistently well with money problems and some underrated players. And just letting u know they won the Spanish league and champions league. Jut cuz u don't like Spain doesn't mean everyone and everything from there suck. Ur a pathetic person. Insted of sayin they suck how about u use actual facts to prove a point. 

Official 12 years ago
4 71

@Nico10 : Yeah, you didn't see the match. The goal was offside, Portugal dominated the game. And who won between them after the World Cup? Yes, Portugal beat spain in fact the whole 4-0. Domination! PS: They all had full squads.
@raimondo90 : That provides no context. My father is rich, you suck at football. My father is rich, you suck at football. And to support valencia is at the same level of a small club in England. valencia can only get on the 3 place each year, and the Spanish League is one of the poorest in the world. The reason why people say that they are among the best is because they are the only two fighting for the titles in spain (unless a miracle happens for one of the other teams). They are not especially good. It is only barca and Real that fights for the titles, because the league brutally is depressingly bad. And I do not care what happened 20 years ago; present is the determining.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Wasn't 20 years ago dipshit. And if barca and Madrid r so bad y is it that they dominate champions league? And so what? Portugal is crap. They struggled to qualify for euro. They won't even be in semifinals bud. Friendly games r one thing. A real competition no one is going to beat Spain 4-0. Maybe Germany would be the closest. But Portugal? They r good but not that good. 

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

So, and who gave the assist for the first goal today? Let me guess. Was it David Silva? For me the man of the match.

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Real and Braca dominate the CL because they gets in simple groups and have some luck here and there.

Portugal is the world's best. Wait and see. I'm not saying more than that you'll see in Euro 2012: They will win the whole thing. And when you say that a friendly match has nothing to say, maybe not for spain that do not respect the fans, but for any other team does every game matter. PS: They didn't struggle to get in the Euro; as you saw, they was only playing with a strong team like Bosnia.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Yea They had to play a play off game. That means they struggled. And sorry but I don't see ur amazig Portuguese teams actually winning te champions any time soon. And I doubt winning by the margins they been winning That it's luck. It's actually beig a good team. 

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

"Most of the people here on FootyRoom are idiots. So don't excpect any
highly rated or brain accuring post ignorance from perpositions. These
counts as formating sticious convincient people." -Official.
LOL @Official Oh the irony LOL
Well guys, you can't really compare Nani and Silva...Nani is a winger and Silva is more of an Attacking Midfielder.... Besides Nani is known for his dribbling and skills, and Silva is known for his creative passes...Nani is more comparable to Angel Di Maria....And idk what your father has anything to do with it.....

Official 12 years ago
4 71

@raimondo90: They didn't struggle, they wanted to show off. Porto won the CL in 2004, then yes, the Portuguese league is amazing. During last year's Europe League was all three of the four semi-finalists Portuguese! That's what I call total domination!
@heavenduel: You're right, there are two completely different players who play in different positions.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Ok so I bring up Valencia winning champs and u say 20 years ago and u bring up Porto winnin it years ago? U r such a dumb ass dude. No joke. And that's Europa league. No where near as prestigious as champions league. And who shows off by going to a playoff game? That is beyond dumb. Showing off would of been top of their group undefeated. That's showing off. 

raimondo90 12 years ago

And thumbing urself up is dumb dude. So u might as well stop