Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best player of EPL 2011
RaSTa25 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 0
Comments
Official 12 years ago
4 71

When did valenica win CL then? Porto won in 2004, and Europe League last year, with Benfica and Braga in the semi-finals. Oh, owned!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492
  1. And how's that owned dude? How old r u and ur saying that? Like u said present time is all that counts. With man u and man city there I doubt any of those team will do anything. Ur funny official. Ur always proving urself wrong. U talk about the past not being important but ten ur quick to brig it up. And funny how none of those teams is sporting. 
Official 12 years ago
4 71

Yes, funny that none of them are Sporting. That really says a lot about how good the Portuguese league is! I took up the thing with Porto because you took it up with valencia.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Cuz u were saying I was dumb for supporting Valencia? I defended my team. U took the liberty to brig up teams within ur league moron. If I started talking about barca and Madrid it would be the same as u talking about Porto and braga. Dude please read what ur writing before u keep commenting. 

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Valencia sucks ;) Porto to win next years CL! :DD

raimondo90 12 years ago

Hah. Good luck. And way to support ur own team. Shows how much faith u put in them. 

raimondo90 12 years ago

Btw Porto couldn't even qualify this year. 

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Benfica to win this years CL. Porto owns; with stars like Hulk, Rodriguez, Rodriguez, Rolando, Artur, Hélton, Fucile, Falcao (sold), Moutinho, etc.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Official is that a NIGHTMARE? Benfica winning CL this year haha!

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Benfica is one of the best teams in the world: Cardozo, Rodrigo, Nolito, Garcia, Witsel, Gaitán, Pereira, Artur, Aimar, César, Martins, Eduardo, Saviola, Emerson, Luisão, etc. Have fun; Benfica will win!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

just STFU portuguese league is shit and if I get again >20 dislikes, I know you made fake accounts to dislike me you little pussylicker

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Haha, fake accounts. That was baaad, because no accounts here are fake.. looser

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Official European Bastard.. :DD