Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Bonucci controversy
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

So, I don't know if you guys heard about this, but there is a bit of a controversy going around in the football world. In Juventus last game, Moise Kean was the victim of racist chant from the opposing fan for a long part of the game. Then, later on, Kean scored a goal and went to celebrate in front of the opposing fan by crossing his arm, nothing too provocative anyway from what I heard. Now, the big controversy come from what Bonucci said after the game about the whole incident:

Kean knows that when he scores a goal, he has to focus on celebrating with his teammates. He knows he could’ve done something differently too.

There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it and was angered. I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that and the Curva should not have reacted that way.

We are professionals, we have to set the example and not provoke anyone.

Now, I think I don't need to tell this but a lots of people have not been too impressed by that answer and many think he should have shown Moise his full support. He got a lots of stick already from many footballer and pundit but what do you guys think?

Comments
Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Lol the way you answer you think you are a genius 😂

Sure emobot it’s all good, usually I ignore this sort of stuff, not really any point to continue anyways

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Actually i don’t agree with both of you, too much outdated political correctness from a side typical from a universalist, and too much spartan blood in another imperialism who could justify many horror in human history. But it’s fun to see two opposite views...

The mass reaction is completely different from individuals, the mass reacts mostly with animal instinct, political correctness is used to dominate the mass and make them unable to react to class struggle which is a secret war since media is completely under control.

Political correctness is a mind dictatorship, didn’t reacted to Greatone insulting me in a thread for free, it’s like the anti fascists, having 0 tolerance for the opposite view being sure they are completely right and therefore insulting the opposition... insults are big sign of weak reasoning or ability to debate.

Back to the subject, Bonucci directly pointed a teammate as half guilty in front of press. He isn’t the captain, and he was wrong because the guy under the heat reacted to ape chants starting before celebration.
And this Marcus is indéfendable. Just now Marcus that when sailors went month through the sea, they mixed with native females, nobody told them don’t touch our race or blood. We are all mixed and no matter how we love our traditions and pride of our history. We can’t and we won’t close doors to another human being because we are the same race ( reason why I dislike the word racism )

Black people have an horrible History with racism, considered as animals and abused in any single right for 400 years. You can with your white vision find their shock disproportionate to a racist insult. You don’t have same sensibility to them and therefore you are illegitimate to minimize a black face or an ape chant.

But unless other people, I actually love that kind of debates, Despite of topics. But convincing each others is better than insulting.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Actually i don’t agree with both of you, too much outdated political correctness from a side typical from a universalist, and too much spartan blood in another imperialism who could justify many horror in human history. But it’s fun to see two opposite views...

The mass reaction is completely different from individuals, the mass reacts mostly with animal instinct, political correctness is used to dominate the mass and make them unable to react to class struggle which is a secret war since media is completely under control.

Back to the subject, Bonucci directly pointed a teammate as half guilty in front of press. He isn’t the captain, and he was wrong because the guy under the heat reacted to ape chants starting before celebration.
And this Marcus is indéfendable. Just now Marcus that when sailors went month through the sea, they mixed with native females, nobody told them don’t touch our race or blood. We are all mixed and no matter how we love our traditions and pride of our history. We can’t and we won’t close doors to another human being because we are the same race ( reason why I dislike the word racism )

Black people have an horrible History with racism, considered as animals and abused in any single right for 400 years. You can with your white vision find their shock disproportionate to a racist insult. You don’t have same sensibility to them and therefore you are illegitimate to minimize a black face or an ape chant.

But unless other people, I actually love that kind of debates, Despite of topics. But convincing each others is better than insulting.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

the thing is i'm not even being politically correct, it's just compassion that I find so lacking in today's society because we dehumanise other people more and more because of what you yourself said as well: the media, all we see is the worst or most extreme cases portrayed in the media because it is what sells.

so what i'm trying to say is the "mass" doesn't react with animal instinct, most times the mass doesn't or hasn't reacted at all or doesn't even have an opinion on the matter, but usually its just some people who react who get covered and exaggerated out of proportion by the media.

this is a case that enrages me because he thinks that you can defend blatant racism. there is sometimes racism caused by not being aware of something being racist because they don't know about it, like a misunderstanding or just plain carelessness; that's something else.. this was blatant and undefendable.

I love a debate too, but with people who would be willing to listen and, from experience, the internet is such a bad place to listen, it's just a place to project your argument and not take anything from anyone else's arguments

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Absolutely not true about this forum, from the most heated subjects with 2 or 3 different opinions, we get into a very objective conclusions... Football is about passion and we can’t get that while discussing just like religion debates for those who believes.
I agree some got beliefs rather than opinions, but 2 or 3 beliefs opposite can be insightful not for the one who stated it. But for the one who reads it and I enjoy heated debates more :) my pervert part lol

For the mass, 3 people can say burn the witch and a human can be killed. None is denying that racism is a crime not an opinion since everyone’s freedom limit is when he crosses someonelse freedom...

Our era is extreme, I’m living in the center of my city, if you followed what’s happening in France every Saturday it’s unreal, I use mask sometimes to avoid cops gas just to go out of my building each Saturday. Banks own everything now, provocate crisis each decade, poverty is climbing and media ( political correctness) are pointing each single people fight for social rights or dignity as racism, populism, nationalism... and divide people by origin, religion, gender rather than talk about oligarchy vs the masses.

Maybe you find debates radical, but we live in radical era and places me and Marcus, intellectually of course. It’s an information war, maybe you aren’t used to it. England just had Brexit with a radical anti Brexit propaganda pointing at them as racists...

Yeah maybe our posts heats reflect the mood we are in, and lately things in Europe for those invested politically are brutal... I try to explain the brutality of the posts because I have no doubt that Marcus isn’t racist, his idols are Mo Ali and Drogba...

Imo he tries to explain why Italian lambda people react that way, things are relied since the fall of Libya and poverty in Africa Italian low classes are facing a big number of Africans Comming in masses which give the impression of an invasion while their own elite created the circumstances of those African exodus and misery.
I try to understand why someone get into those conclusions because even the fan who make these chants cheer for a black in his own club. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t condemn but things aren’t black or white, most of the casses are more complex and mostly very well manipulated from the top of the pyramid, only winner since from this mad era.

Many fights were financed by same old families to hide the robbery, religion fight and there is proofs of false flag incidents, feminism, Gender, natives vs migrants, and even a Rothschild said clearly : in a place where there is no racism, we create it and if we fail we create the conditions to make it happen. For me the racist is also a victim of the system because his anger is manipulated from the top for their own benefit...

Maybe my analysis looks cold and heartless, I try to be the most pragmatic possible to avoid any bias while not talking about Barca.
I look for reasons behind this bad habit in Italy without insulting Italians. But I also only points at Bonucci unprofessionalism of risking a dressing room trouble while he could have kept his stupid opinion away from media. As one of the leaders , always back the dressing room publicly and solve issues in private.

Actually what Bonucci said, had more impact than the few retarded fans making these chants, and that’s the problem.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

And I’m not defending Marcus eaither, he is the most stubborn person I know in here. He can see a pig fly and still keep his beliefs ( « opinions « ) :)
But sometimes I like when he takes the « bad role « in stating it, even if it’s unpopular or not politically correct. He at least has his owns opinions what 90% of the planet don’t or can’t have. ( from media injected directly into the brain )

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I spontaneously feel like it was weak by Bonucci to not stand up for his teammate. At least for the sake of team chemistry. If there is something he didnt like about Kean or so he should take it with him behind closed doors. But in this case Kean was the victim, and should therefore be backed up by the teammate. At least in public.