Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The invincibles
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Barca are two games from joining the "invincibles club" which made me wonder... Which invincible teams has there been through history in La liga, EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga and ligue 1?

Comments
_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Ok I know the Arsenal 2003/2004 season

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Preston North End in the 1988/1989 season.
AC Milan in the 1991/1992 season.
Juventus under Conte in 2011/2012.
Celtic in 2016/2017 under Brendan Rodger were never defeated in any of the 3 domestic competition they played in to accomplish an historical domestic Treble.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Preston North End in the 1988/1989 season
AC Milan in the 1991/1992 season
Juventus under Conte in 2011/2012
Celtic in 2016/2017 under Brendan Rodger were never defeated in any of the 3 domestic competition they played in to accomplish an historical domestic Treble.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

They will be tough games no doubt.
Levante has been in great form recently surviving relegation and Sociedad has always been a pain in the ass for Barcelona. Barca should be greatful it's a home game though. It would be awful to lose it on the very last game.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Arsenal FC go unbeaten in 2004 in the hardest league in the world!

But I do rate Juventus one too, it was unexpected them to win the league, let alone go unbeaten.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well, so much for the unbeaten season. Levante be like:enter image description here

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Thats sad and good. Sad because its always fun watching records being beaten. And good so we wont get to hear all the trolling from some barca fans.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

barca is 5-1 down at one point. other than messi not being there, the mid and defence had been poor. lol, the team can't expect messi to singlehandedly save them all the time.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So close and so far away from doing something very special that would have put them among those teams that had done it, if they had managed to just play 2 draws it would have been enough and it would have boosted their title a lot and also Messi's chances for Ballon D'or.

Losing to such a low ranked team that can't compete with them in any real shape or form is just a wasted opportunity and they can only blame themselves, they even had a penalty and Coutinho's shots were all crazy deflections that ended up in the net, so many random things went their way and still couldn't even draw the game.

The last time they didn't win vs Levante was 2014 and it was a draw 1:1 game...

...Since then they have had a 28:3 score in goals vs Levante not including this game which means that Levante scored more goals in this last game compared to all the goals they have scored in at least the last 4-5 years put together and that's just if you look at the last time Barcelona didn't win against them, insane.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I have to blame Valverde for this. With two games left so close to something so historic he just goes and rotates his squad. It doesn't make any sense. Again, Barca were surprised by a team they thought they would just walk over but if anyone's paid attention Levante has been doing so well recently. Shame.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Levante actually has been on a roll, Barca fault for not taking them seriously. I mean, look at their past results. They beat Leganes away, Sevilla, Bilbao away, Malaga. Last game they lost was against Atletico Madrid and it was a month ago. They also managed a draw against Real Madrid.