Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Manchester Derby. Part 1 2018
Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

After Uniteds surprise comeback in Turin to beat Juventus earlier this week, Jose Mourinho now faces cross town neighbors Manchester City for the first time this season.

Despite Manchester United playing anti-futbol, I am looking forward to the game for a number of reasons:

Pep vs Jose
The Return of Martial
United perform well at the Etihad.
This result could determine whether the board follows through and sacks Mou or keeps him at end of season.

• The City FFP allegations.
  • Raheem Sterling The form man and has just signed a whopping 300,000 k a week contract this week. The pressure.
  • City have been known to ‘bottle it’ after good starts around November/December.
  • Will Jose celebrate on the sideline again
  • There will be goals. Aguero loves to score against United.

They are not the biggest rivals (United v Liverpool imo) BUT, in terms of importance I say that this is box office, and could potentially be a game changer. A lot riding for both teams.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After Uniteds surprise comeback in Turin to beat Juventus earlier this week, Jose Mourinho now faces cross town neighbors Manchester City for the first time this season.

Despite Manchester United playing anti-futbol, I am looking forward to the game for a number of reasons:

Pep vs Jose
The Return of Martial
This result could determine whether the board follows through and sacks Mou or keeps him at end of season.

• Raheem Sterling The form man and has just signed a whopping 300,000 k a week contract this week. The pressure.
  • City have been known to ‘bottle it’ after good starts around November/December.

They are not the biggest rivals (United v Liverpool imo) BUT, in terms of importance I say that this is box office, and could potentially be a game changer. A lot riding for both teams.

• Pep vs Jose
    The Return of Martial

Comments
JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

From recent history Mourinho is so careful when playing Pep that sometimes its boring until he scores 1 and he is forced to go offensive.
I hope this derby will be worth watching

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Too bad this match clashes with Arsenal, hoping on a City win.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Too bad this matches clashes with Arsenal, hoping on a City win.

Ledley 5 years ago

Oooo get the split screen out! Ain’t no Wolves gnna stop mae

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

the real factor: is lukaku starting? no hate but looking at recent form the team played better without him.

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

United completed 6 passes before City scored their first goal in the 12th minute.

Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez completed 4 passes during their combined 50 minutes on the pitch vs Man City.

Philip Foden completed 7 passes in the 2 minutes he was playing.

Ledley 5 years ago

^ Simply awful to watch im pretty embarrassed about that performance.

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

There's nothing awful about it. City are just too good.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

All I can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Even as a Mourinho fan, I have to say it...Guardiola at this time at November of 2018 is thousand miles ahead of Jose, in terms of everything. This time he managed everything even players like Yaya besides his loud agent did not cause any trouble. From transfers to beautiful football either is City cheating FFP or not, they are a team to watch and enjoy it.