Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The most "puny" footballer
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So, I was bored so I thought of a game. Its pretty simple and I wanted to do it for a long time but I was worried it might be a too cringe (its still is but, hell, why not). Its making pun out of player name. :D Let's try to limit ourselve to 2 or 3 footballer at a time not to take all the best name out there and also to stay relatively respectful with our pun. Here I go:

1. Vincent Kompany have so much experience with injury he could propably start his own insurance "company".
  2. Danny Drinkwater may got a lot of problem at Chelsea but "dehydration" sure isn't one.
Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

;D.

Ashley young's pace showing he ain't "age" any time soon. :D But still pretty dumb IMO.

Cheryl don't think Ashley Cole ain't that "hot" no more after those cheats :D

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Slightly different but on the subject of names that have other meanings it still makes me laugh every time the commentators say Dier's name when he gets on the ball.

Right here's some cringe ones that ill make u groan, but they were the best I could think of at midnight:

Eden Hazard causes serious hazard warnings for opposition defences as soon he is on the ball.

Diego Costa's great goalscoring form 'cost a' lot of teams a clean sheet and points.

Salahs great form has been partly due to great diet choices, particularly the amount of 'Salah'd he eats.

Ashley Cole's form was often hot, and rarely 'Cole'd

legends16 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

@tuan
u posted this while I was writing, looks like we both went for the Ashley Cole one😂

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan
u posted this while o was writing, looks like we both went for the Ashley Cole one😂

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Clyne can have a brilliant game, when he feels so in'clyne'd.

Jack Wilsheres terrible injury record has meant he has had to consider a different career, in fact I've heard he 'will shear' sheep in Australia.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@legend: hahaha :D:D yeah I still cant forgive the guy

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@legend That Wilshere one is so smart, much better than what I would have said if I would have made a pun on him. :P

Good stuff guys, keep them coming. :D

By the way, which kind of horse is Kevin De Bruyne favourite? Well, I don't know the race name but he told me it was "the brown" one.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

The thing I wonder about Willian is 'will he an'swer Mourinhos call for a reunion at United?

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Ryan Giggs has tried numerous things including stand up comedy after his playing days, he has in fact toured and done 'gigs all around the country.

legends16 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

Giving to charity is a serious 'matter for Juan Mata

Sterling has missed some real 'sterling' goalscoring opportunities for England this world cup.

John Stones doesn't listen to what the media said about him after his big money move, he said sticks and 'stones' may break mybnones but words so never hurt me.

• History

Mata's poor form has been a serious 'matter' for Mourinho

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@legends16 I thought Stones said his defending was gonna become "rock solid" under Pep. :P

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Emo Thats quality!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

I love the KVB brown horse one. hahaha.

What did Victoria Beckham told David before he left to the CL final? If ya going to "loose" aint' gonna be no sex for, ya

Now speak that in In British Ghetto, semi-sing kind of voice

• History

I love the KVB brown horse one. hahaha.

What did Victoria Beckham told David before he left to the CL final? If ya going to "loose" aint' gonna be no sex for, ya? (In British Ghetto, semi-sing kind of voice)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

For some reason Cesc Fabregas has been said to have no problem at all with "smog" and other form of "gas".

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emre Can 'can' do anything he wants.
Chelsea bought 2 Leicester midfielders so they 'Kante Drinkwater'

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Can't Drink Water. Good one. XD

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Can someone ask Simon Church to stop praying each time he scores a goal ?
Nathan Ake got a white child, he named him wadaf ake.

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tiki LOOOOOOL at the Ake one 🤣🤣

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Every year I watch 'A Christmas Carroll'
I like watching 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtel's'
I mean, 'Schurrle you can't be serious'

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Amir
Brilliant