10 1583
  • Jan vertonghen (spurs)
  • davinson sanchez (spurs)
  • christian eriksen (spurs)
  • toby alderweireld (spurs)
  • Jasper cillesen (barca)
  • luis suarez (barca)
  • thomas vermaelen (barca)

not to say they are all the most significant but still looks like AS monaco's direct competitor when it comes to supplying talents.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
  • Jan vertonghen (spurs)
  • davinson sanchez (spurs)
  • christian eriksen (spurs)
  • toby alderweireld (spurs)
  • Jasper cillesen (barca)
  • luis suarez (barca)
  • thomas vermaelen (barca)

not to say they are all the most significant but still looks like AS monaco's direct competitor.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ajax is bigger and better producers of talents than AS Monaco

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

marcus is completely right, it's not even close..

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Monaco are better in buisness, Ajax better in scouting and youth formation.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

That's a nice list, and they're all good players too. Ajax never disappoints.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tiki

hahaha AS MONACO Better in Business???! ReallY??! You need to update your information. Selling players during overhype and inflated market doesn't make you better in business. Just makes you lucky.

We had immense amount of talented players coming from Eridivise and especially from Ajax. They didn't just perform well but they raised the bar. Not to mention Ajax's philosophy invented Barcelona basically.. and if Ajax had financial muscle like Barcelona they would have been bossing Europe. Also, not mention source of your money. But I beat that tree every season.

You come up with some of the most ridiculous comments. I understand it is your opinion and out to respect but they are so baseless and that you can't even back them up.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

Ajax are shit in buisness, Fact.
De jong for 65 mil is a steal, and we are in 2019. Monaco sold Martial for more, Bakayoko for 50mil....

Porto and Monaco are the sharpest in selling, I also rate Madrid really high, offloading with profit.

You just wanted to reply, do it for a reason then...

For Ajax, they lack league exposure. Barca in 2000 got a low budget, their financial rise is only due to the Sportive and hardwork, just like Atletico or Spurs... no need for a sugar daddy to boss Europe.

You are the stupidest in here, all I see is emotional comments.... easy to get personal if you want.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ajax are shit in buisness, Fact.
De jong for 65 mil is a still, and we are in 2019. Monaco sold Martial for more, Bakayoko for 50mil....

Porto and Monaco are the sharpest in selling, I also rate Madrid really high, offloading with profit.

You just wanted to reply, do it for a reason then...

For Ajax, they lack league exposure. Barca in 2000 got a low budget, their financial rise is only due to the Sportive and hardwork, just like Atletico or Spurs... no need for a sugar daddy to boss Europe.

You are the stupidest in here, all I see is emotional comments.... easy to get personal if you want.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

This season they bought back Daley Blind (Man Utd) and Huntelaar (Milan, Real Madrid, Schalke).

I would like to say Tadic but hes just awesome.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

nice marcus, swing and a miss; how is it luck to sell players when they are their most valuable that they can be whilst playing for monaco? Tiki is right in that exposure counts for a lot in terms of market value, that's also why madrid still manage to sell players for a lot. Offloading players they don't want but still making decent sales means they have to convince the team buying the player that they are still worth a lot even though madrid doesn't want them, that's hard to do. meanwhile the seller teams have to convince the rich team that it's worth buying them expensively now as opposed to waiting for the player to decide to move onto a bigger team for cheap later on.
none of that is luck

look at teams like chelsea and arsenal; we sell players we are looking to offload (that's to say players we genuinely dont want - not like the players we make bank for that we do want to keep) for peanuts, because we can't attribute a higher value to the other team that they are worth more.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus @tiki Stay nice and respectful please. :D

But yeah, if I stay on topic, I have to agree with Tiki. Monaco is certainly better than Ajax at bussiness. Don't get me wrong, they also create formidable young talent but Monaco alway make sure to get a decent price for them. Monaco speciality is buying cheap, making a player look good and building up hype around him and then selling to the right people to make a plus value. It help that Ligue 1 player tend to suceed more often than not in England and that it is where Monaco can ask a lot more for players.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ajax is the biggest, one of the best talent producing academy. No doubt.

Ajax is sh!t when it comes to business..., they aren't in a league or position to do much better though. They always sell their best players for cheap prices or got them taken away too early... without proper contract for future success.

You know which worse? Willem II (former dumb ass club of Virgil and De Jong)

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Christian Eriksen 12,5 mil
Alderweireld 8 mil
Vertonghen 10 mil
Davinson Sanchez 30 mil ?

That’s not even buisness, that’s charity.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tiki

I will get back to you when I have more time because I will need to provide you with many sources which obviously you don't consider to look at and take many other factors into consideration.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

eriksen for 12.5 mil wow, I see spurs profitting 80 mil if teams like real madrid made an offer.