Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

THE RACE OF " TWO HORSE " IS KILLING LA LIGA'S POPULARITY......
prince 13 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 8

there is no other team in la liga who even can match the level of this 2 spanish gianTs... REAL MADRID & BARCELONA.
there is always fight between this 2 club for top spot...from decades...
you can see there is always minor diffeence between this to and rest 3 and 4 you can see there is mountain to climb nearly of 20- 22 points....
and if you see in BPL there is no such problem....
there every single club give tough fight....
and there is 5 giants in BPL and new threat rising every year as this year you can see MAN CITY for title race, next year may be liverpool and after that SPURS and so and so...
but in LA LIGA this would never change .....do you people know why..???

Comments
Cheques 13 years ago
Barcelona, Romania 0 2

I think that is because of the economic situation in Spain. No rich Russian, Arab or American would invest serious money in Spanish business, therefore, none of them would invest in Spanish football. So, no "new threat like Man City" will occur in La Liga. On the other hand, I think FCB and RM are simply too strong for anybody at this moment. If you would imagine a fantasy league with MU, Chelsea, M City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Barca, Real, Valencia, Atl Madrid, Benfica, Porto, Milan, Inter, Juve, Munchen, Dortmund and Lyon, the title would still be decided between RM and Barca. Any of the above may beat RM or Barca in UCL, but in a league I think they would fail...today...maybe 5 years from now things would be different. But today I think RM and Barca are too good, have too many incredible players, have young and extremely talented coaches, etc

prince 13 years ago

@cheques : i absolutely agreed with you.... but my questons is diffrent...
see there no crises problem with some of clubs sse athletco madrid how much they earn by giving their top players d.forland, de gea, s.aguero` ....
same with valencia they have also give their best players mata, silva, villa and many ...
MY POINT IS they are selling their players their star players at probable cost but they are not spending,...
look at madrid they spen least 50m in every transfer windon to bring new tallent...
and the clubs in LA LIGA except madrid and barca....not spend more like them...
so it would be very difficult to sell their star players and rise with current squad without bring new tallent...very very difficult...

DefenderXI 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

@ Cheque Malaga FC is becoming an interesting club. Ever since that Qatari owner took over, the club has been buying great players such as Jaoquin, Mathijsen, and even Ruud Van Nistelrooy (a big surprise)

ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

well , i think this big problem is due to 2 reasons !!!!
1st,,,, of course the great difference in budget between RM, Barca n the remaining la liga teams !!!!!! which enables RM n barca to buy any player they want !!!!
2nd,,,, which i think it's more reasonable. RM , Barca , Atheltico M , valencia , villareal , sevilla were some kinda close to each other !!!! few years ago , u weren't guarantee that RM n barca will beat them in every match until the great evolution happened to barca with the arrival of pep guardiola !!!! he created a completely different n too strong attacking techniques that makes beating barca nearly impossible !!!!! so , who u think could match barca among the la liga teams ?!!!! in bringing new highly talented players n a world class manager who's able to stop the unstoppable barca ? n also pay alot of money for them ???!!!!! it's just RM !!!!!!! so RM undergoes another evolution !!!!! so , look how far is the difference between RM, Braca & the remaining la liga teams right now ?!!!!!! a very big difference n it won't stop as long as these two spanich giant continue their fabulous evolution !!!!!!!!!!!
no body can deny that RM n barca are the strongest teams in the world right , even EPL teams can't beat them at the moment , so how could the other la liga teams do ?!!!!!!!!

prince 13 years ago

just imagine if sir alex would be in place of mancinni's current squad...then what will be happen to that...gusse ...i have an answer...no one in the world could beat them in this world....but he's mancinni an real idiot...spended more then 450m then also couldn't be able to make best team...

ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i think this reply should be in the other forum ;)

omartawfik 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

prince here is the surprize , FC malaga a team in la liga is bought by an arabic business man as manchester city exactly and in few years there will be another mancity in la liga so there will be 3 teams in the fighr which will let the liga much fun i hope :)

prince 13 years ago

@omar:ya but it will be tough for malaga to make certain victories...
it may be take few more years to seettle as like as man city have taken 4yrs to settele as best in BPL...

Pep_Barcelona 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 8 19

the splitting of the tv money is unfair to the teams that aren't RM and FCB, because they get majority of the cuts. Imagine where Valencia would be if they never had debt.

omartawfik 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

@prince yep u r right but at least we got a hope for the la liga to be stronger , i hope the bundesliga as well got another rival with munich so we see a war , and Prince vote for us in our group iam sure u want to see ur rivals city toarn apart by the bavarians ;) go munich

Dynastian98 13 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The funny thing is, this economic situation between RM and FCB forced the other teams to bring out talent from their youth system and to buy talent from RM Castilla and FCB La Masia. This is why Spain has a rigged squad(even if 10/11 of their starting lineup is RM and FCB), because the economic situation forced the remaining teams to find players in their own cities(lack of money prevents them from going worldwide). I think that as long as this economic issue doesn't come to a standstill, Spain will always be one of the best internationally. Feel free to criticize