{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

the site become suck [Closed]
arsenalborn 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 4 6

I hope more care 4 EPL uploading highlights and allow me download too

Comments
arsenalborn 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 4 6

when I begin to download I found size of the video is 1.99 G ???!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

that is not site's fault ..... thats dailymotion.com fault ..... FR does not own these ... they provide ......

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Yes, they provide. But DM doesn't just suddenly stop uploading, it's FR who gets lazier.

And why doesn't FR answer me when I ask why there is no Portuguese league matches who gets uploaded here?! I want to see all the Porto, benfica, sporting and braga matches FGS!!!

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Lol, Navigator, you're so right. Why there is no Portuguese league on Footyroom I've made a thread on before, but they never seem to care or respond about that. We all know there is a lot of videos from Benfica and Porto's matches on the WWW, but if Footyroom would post it here, it would be a lot more easy than for us trying to find it. That's Footyroom's job, am i right?

Anyways, I've kind of stopped using this website because of this. Hope they do something about it some day...

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

And when I say it's Footyroom's job, I don't mean they have to do it, but if they don't, people like me stop visiting this site as often, and it gets less popular than it could have been..

I ONLY ASK FOR PORTO, BENFICA, SPORTING AND BRAGA'S MATCHES! at least Porto..... -.-''

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Exactly.. that's also all I ask for.

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Check out the thread :))

arsenalborn 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 4 6

well , we all hope that FR solve these problems thanks 4 sharing

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

simple answer not enough demand for portuguese league. im sure there is other sites with portuguese highlights. this site cant have every league

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

raimondo, that is just a stupid claim.

A lot of people are watching Portuguese league, and the only reason why spanish league is shown here from what you say is because of Real and barca. Do you think people are demanding a game between e.g. valencia vs Mallorca? No.

We're asking for Porto, Benfica, Sporting and Braga, and I KNOW there would be a lot more who would watch their matches that some silly Russian league matches or Ajax vs Vitesse... We're not necessarily asking for every Portuguese league matches, but the big ones!

The demand for Portuguese league is here anyway, and that should FR do something about!!

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

who would watch their matches THAN**

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Here's a suggestion: Instead of making threads on it, go to the bottom of the page and press on where it says "Contact". You should email them your suggestion and provide the usernames of some of the members asking for the big Portuguese matches. I don't see why Porto, Sporting, Benfica matches can't be shown as long as they are the more popular ones.

FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

We've been planning to add Portuguese league for sometime now and this discussion (among other multiple requests) only helped us to make this decision faster.  So that's a good news for all Portuguese fans! We will add support for Liga Sagres starting from this week.

@arsenalborn, In the future try to make post titles more descriptive. Also, we are not here to provide you links to download any highlights.

Discussion closed.

Discussion Closed