{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Trolls Of FootyRoom
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Title says it all.

*In no particular order*

1. FernandoTorres - This guy can not stand when his team, Chelsea, loses a game. The amount of utter crap he was saying when Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-3 is really unbelievable. Here's an example, ''ARSENALLL GAY GOONERS GAYYYY GOONERSS''. This guy is amazing, lol.

2. Van Der Adebayor - My personal favourite troll it has to be said. This guy hates Arsenal so much, Its ridiculous. Always first to comment on the Arsenal previews, always calling us s***, always predicting that we are going to lose the game, always saying Spurs are better than Arsenal (Not true) etc etc. Plus I think he is insecure with himself. Just come out the closet man.

3. Rosario - This guy used to be a major troll but I don't know what happened to him. This guy was hella' racist. Whether you were Black, Asian, Spanish, White, this guy would make racists comments about you. I mean wow. One time, I had a picture of Ryo Miyaichi, and he goes ''Korean fu**** that eat dogs'' what the hell? I'm white dude. But I think I know what effectively stopped him coming onto this site. The whole FootyRoom society got together and mocked Rosario. It was such a wonderful day. People used his Alias and added personal relations on to his name. There was Rosario's Dad, Mom and even Girlfriend. The Girlfriend was the funniest IMO, this is what Rosario's Girlfriend said, ''You guys should know that Rosario has the smallest p.enis on the planet!! Plus I think he's gay because he kept calling me David...oh yes...he's still a virgin!'' LOL. Whoever the Girlfriend was, I give you huge props. Haha.

Honourable mentions: BowermanHotspur (He used to be like Van Der Adebayor but he's gotten more humble now and I'm starting to respect him)

If you know anyone else who is a troll, then feel free to comment about that troll!

Comments
DefenderXI 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

don't forget Kevin

Prodigal 12 years ago

About rosario (whom I had recent clash with) I can say that he's half/quarter Italian (I think with also polish or similar roots) and he's a northern separatist. He barely speaks rudimental Italian. I found that out on his Facebook profile (where he calls himself Roz sa). So dont be astonished if he calls everything thats more southern than a north Italian an inferior being^^

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

There's a troll by the name of "ladochoos" and he always trolls on Manchester United...

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Thanks for the deep info Prod. Rosario's an interesting dude. Lol.

Ladochoos, I don't see much of him, but when I do he is always hating on United, so thats true yep.

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

that troll "Fernando Torres" went by the name of mustafa...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I know this is off topic but anybody else read Jamie's joke about Chelsea? I know it's mean but damn it was clever!

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

That's Mustafa!? Oh wow, haha.

Kold check out my extended version of Jamie's hilarious joke. ''Hey CH3L5EA Whats the Mata, It's 5 past 3 Did you Cech the scoreline, Because you look Terryfived! You guys haven't got a Kalou!'' Lol.

Kalou = Clue

Sorry Chelsea Fans ><

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I like Kevin...he ends arguments! lol! you know with his long boring essays!

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

LOL, that is so true. Nice one Goj.

This seems to be one healthy thread. Its doing good!

Prodigal 12 years ago

I don't have anything against Clesea, but the joke is funny and really creative :D

Prodigal 12 years ago

Oh btw, there may be some Barcelona fans that might be calling me a troll, so I'll have to expose myself. Yet my comments have always been factual. Stating that Barca gets favourited by the referees is not trolling, it's speaking the truth, right? Or am I a troll? :D

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

wow y u guys makin fun of chelsea?

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@bluezz we didn't mean to make fun of Chelsea! I personally respect and admire your club it's just that one joke which was clever that's all. I apologize if you're offended!

@Prodigal As long as you write comments through your user account AND if it's a factual and decent argument then in my eyes it's fine. I think we all know Barca aren't really the most innocent club around. But if one writes offensive and ignorant rants anonymously then it's absolute trolling ("Fernando Torres" aka Mustafa is an exception of course, he trolls through his account).

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I'm sorry folks but I have to say this: RVP's celebration WAS NOT A NAZI SALUTE!!!!! Haters gonna hate!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Hey after the end of every EPL season do you wanna have a vote for the "troll of the year"? Or will that incite more trolling? thoughts?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Ballon d'Troll!!! Great idea Kold. Haha.

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I just remembered that Scholes_legendary guy. Trolls on Arsenal...and on other teams. Normally the top four and six clubs. Very arrogant guy, thinks ManU is the best, very disrespectful! BUT after the 6-1 match I have not seen him around! Although he was subject to a lot of racist jeering which I did not like but he incited them writing and talking a lot of arrogant stuff.

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

This was one of his comments: "Knockout stages arsenal will get knocked out as usual..your current team isnt good enough to win the leauge or reach the the final of the champions leauge. not enough experience in the squad.....im not hating because theres nothing to hate on...what have arsenal one lately....the same thing will happen again to arsenal this season.....nothing to show for it....im just stating the facts....you gunners all know im right"

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

koldimere thanks dude for respecting chelsea i too respect arsenal!:)

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Van Der Adebayor is by far the worst and most annoying troll on the internet!