Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

THERE'S A NEW TROLL IN TOWN AND HIS NAME IS MANCITY4EVA!!!!!
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
ManCity4Eva 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 14 15

I am a TROLL!!!!! I will be king of the trolls of footy room within 8 days. I have multiple accounts so don't even think about thumbing down my comments, if anyone has been noticing I've been thumbing down kolidmere's comments, hahahahahaha, I also think kolidmere's is a gay fag!!!!!!!! So far my favourite person is mischacollins. He's awesome!!!!! And kolidnere is a fag!!!!! Be careful what u comment because if u go against me at this moment everytime u make a post or comment in the forum I will thumbs u down. Peace out.............!

Comments
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Fml, not another one. What happened to u? Did mummy not give u enough attention as a chil? Piss off footy room doesnt need u!!!!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

a sack of rice just fell over in China..
you get the message? nobody cares so GTFO and i think that most people dont care if they have thumbs down or up you fag

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Wow watch out! we got a bad ass in here! lol another loser "i'll be the king of trolls" don't thumb me down, i'll thumb down you" lol mate you have more threats than Osama Bin Laden, beware of the Unite States Army will seek you HAHAHAH f*cking loser!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well be4 u do anything, let me jusr say something; we don't give a fuck and we will alway's give u loadz of thumb's down. typical man city supporter.....  even ur manager doesn't have any manners!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOOK FAMILAR? MANCHINI HAS A THING FOR LADY SWIN SUITS...

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Sorry I don't associate myself with trolls. I'll tell you what you'll be my favourite if you get a chair and rope and hang yourself with it! and stop bringing my beloved club down to your standard you cunt...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

my face when I saw this thread...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Attention whore. Please don't write in this site again..

unitedunitedunited 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Japan 5 6

well apparently, you don't seem to have and i quote "multiple accounts" due to the fact that your post has
-16 oh wait it changed to -17 with mine.

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

Whats your purpose btw, u wasting u;r time being troll , and thats not cool .If you come from another site , please leave .

Maniac 12 years ago
England 4 50

Nahaha . You won't even know who thumb u down . Haha

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Yeah yeah,what ever.....

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

what a lameo...