Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This is not a solution !! :S
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

ok now i understand that putting highlights is forbidden here on forum !
but do u think deleting the post is a solution ?? NO at all !! i dun like these radical solutions ! :S
we put highlights here coz u ignore posting it in the highlights section ! so if u want a rational solution , u should put it urself ! you're putting highlights for your members and guests not for yourself ! so if some members and guests want highlights from a certain league , competition or something you should do ur best to post it !!
just as u did with Ligue 1 , MLS , Lega Sagres & Russian PL !!
it doesn't make sense if u picked a single match from a competition and post it just becoz this team have many players playing in europe :S ignoring other giants as Egypt ( best african team so far with 7 ACN titles ) , Ghana , Nigeria , Cameroon , Tunisia , Algeria....etc is really disappointing

Comments
kambingku 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

how long have u been here again? have u not read the rules even ONCE?

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Now I don't want to start a revolt here, but I agree with ironfist. Could you not have at least removed the video from his post instead of remove the whole post?

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

you really like your emoticons and exclamation marks, don't you iron !! :S !! :P !! :sSSS

@kambingku : of course i read it but it was loooooong time ago so i forgot that point !

ironfist2010 11 years ago Edited

@Vendetta : i was really disappointed :S

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Vendetta : i was really disappointing :S

@Wolfie : yes i do ! problem ?!! :P

tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

i want to know who has the right to remove posts : it has already happened to me, i posted a post of the europa league table( quarter finals), was deleted,3 min later quickzy made the same post... didn't understood at the moment.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

the only people who can delete posts and entire threads are the moderators or FR... i believe that removing the highlight is enough but whoever deleted it should have had his reason.

Thanks FootyRoom for responding to my request !