Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

thoughts on kepa?
bluezz 5 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

i cant believe we have downgraded so much, from cudicini cech courtois to this guy... to make it worse, he is the most expensive goalkeeper in the history. HE DOES NOT EVEN FUCKING DIVE SOMETIMES. you guys might think i dont like him after what he did in the league cup final but nope, i dont really care about that, i even thought everyone were overreacting to that situation. i dislike him purely because he is a shit keeper. one of the bottom 10 keepers in the league

Comments
JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Petr Cech is easily top 3 in my probably biased eyes. If he was not playing at Chelsea and instead he was playing by clubs the media loves much more he would be much more recognised and overhyped. I am telling you lads if you see his saves some of them are unreal.

bluezz 5 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

i know mate, thats why i dont rate kepa at all, too spoilt by cech but tbh we deserve better..

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@JozeV2 Sadly, most of what I saw from Cech was at Arsenal, but he is a very class keeper, no doubt, I do remember he was pretty damn solid for Arsenal, especially in his 2 first season (from what I remember) so I can understand why Chelsea fan would give him such compliment. Also think he has a much better personality than player like Courtois and Kepa.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Cech has charisma, maturity, professionalism and commitment. Smart player with old school work ethics.
He plays drums during his spare time to let some steam off while Kepa and Courtois played on our nerves.

bluezz 5 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

lmao that last sentence marcus

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

He plays drums during his spare time to let some steam off while Kepa and Courtois played on our nerves.

This quote is officially legendary!

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We need a Footyrom One Liner Hall of Fame