Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tito Villanova will be the new Manager next season for Barcelona
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Have your thoughts Cules fan is he the right man?

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Yes he's the perfect man to remplace Guardiola. Tito Vilanova has been participated to get all 13 titles in the last 4 years and he helped a lot. Nothing deserve more than him to be first manager after Guardiola. I think he will do it great abd that the Barcelona's cycle didn't end yet.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think he will improve Barcelona. Tito helped pep a lot and it's great to see him in charge. Let's see how he oreforms

john_key 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 2 46

hope barca playing style can be more fresh

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

They said they would try to take the  French trainer. But Tito is a good guy.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Imagine mourinho in barca- him and messi will break into a fight coz of all of the dirty pictures!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Was it Vilanova who got poked in the eye by Mourinho?

Nico10 12 years ago

Yes, It was Vilanova, the 2nd manager of FC Barcelona.

Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

@Nico10 , hahahahah the reaction of mourinho was just priceless... tito is a gay name and he is a fag unbelieveable barca is gonna let him be the head coach -_-

Nico10 12 years ago

@Neymar777 or Cr7skills whoever you are ... you're not welcoming here! You know nothing about football so hold your opinion for yourself.

Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

@Nico10 , i know more about football than you ever will.. i even play football by myself im not just a lazy a.sshole like u who only sits on the internet ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No instead your a lazy asshole who makes about 30 accounts who only sits on the internet.

Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

Nahh i made a couple accounts in like 15 min... i did that cuz i was bored on this site.. but now i will stay on this account becuz neymar and CR7 are my favourites and jim dont be so cocky we all know u are gay too ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You will be banned in no time, so how about you don't be so cocky, everyone on this site is sick and tired of you.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Neymar777 Well if it isn't the Lord of faggots and idiots who's come to enlighten us all!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@ Jim : Don't try to answer the trolls . I don't like it . It's useless.

Pep_Barcelona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 8 19

I'm pretty sad about Guardiola, but it's for the best! Hopefully Tito will have a similar effect! :)