Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

To FR: message bug
expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Sometimes when I write a comment: i press "say it". The message is stuck then and is not moving anyone and is not send. Note than the message become blocked and I need to refresh my page.

Do something about it, this is really annoying.

Comments
ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Same thing man really takes the piss. I refresh the page then after a few minutes my Comment appears. But yeah its really annoying and I hate wasting my time waiting for the page to reload.

FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

How often does that happen?

Do you need to resubmit the comment or is it just that the comment box is frozen and you need to reload the page to see the comment?

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

This happened to me, but it has nothing to do with FR website. It's due to connection fault or its speed, that's all. If you are having this more often try to copy your comment before posting it just in case or just wait few seconds till it load the page.

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It happens around 1 time per 5 messages. The whole page is frozen and I need to reload. My comment is lost after the reloading so I need to type again.

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

@Alex, It's not connection speed I got really fast connection and for all my electronic devices it opens up in a flash but the comment thing is a bug