Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 10 best defenders in the world
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37
  1. Kolarov

1. Pique

1. Dani Alves

1. Ashley Cole

1. Maicon

1. Ivanovic

1. Evra

1. Marcelo

1. Puyol

1. Sergio Ramos

This is my top 10 best defenders.. write down here your own top 10 defenders..

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

hmmm.....no vidic, kompany?

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

vidic = injured and kompany = bad season

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

so this is best defenders of the season so far...I think the world forgot about Maicon when Bale owned him.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Dude be realist, this list isn't by far in a logically order. Ashley Cole and Maicon aren't playing even 1/2 of their best this season. Pique is one of the best defenders but this year he got injured, Dani Alves deserve better position (dude he has been one of the most regular right back defenders in the last 4 years),
Ivanovic is too slow, Marcelo and Evra play very good both but they don't deserve to be in top 4 defenders (top 10 -yes), Ramos is a very good defender who every team would like to have but he's too aggressive (he has the most yallow cards in the R.Madrid's history with only 26 years). 
I would like to add to this list Mascherano who is playing a lot of games as a defender at Barcelona and do it very good. Also Kompany, Bale, Thiago Silva, Vidic, Lahm and Jordi Alba.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I agree, agree again, and one more time agree with Nico10, i would also like to put Chiellini on the list, he is the best defender in Italy and one of the best in the world! and maybe Amorebieta, he is having a good season so far

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@Nico10 , vidic?? lahm?? your a pretty stupid barca fan as i thought.. thiago silva is pretty good and bale is a MIDFIELDER u idiots -_- he was a defender but now not anymore.. and jordi alba is not very good he needs to learn more.. i know sergio ramos is aggresive but he is a good and strong defender... and really Mascherano??? if you put mascherano in the top 10 best defenders in the world then you are really really dumb , stupid and brainfreezed -_-

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@
VamosMadridCR7

Aren't these your words? - "Hello guys its me VamosMadridCR7 and yes i am CR7skillz from iraq... i just wanna say that i have learned my lesson and i got banned by FR. And for the last time i want to apologize for everyone that i hurt his feelings or something. I hope we can have together a nice football disscussions ;) " - As I see you didn't changed. Your still saying  very filthy things, and honestly, I don't think that you deserve a second chance. You could be banned again. But that's only my opinion of course.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Bale absolutely obliterated Maicon. Just as Kold said, people seem to have forgotten about that.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Abidal is a great defender too . hope he will play again.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Wot Bout Terry????

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

John Terry?? are you f*cking kidding me?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

where is vidic?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

inanovich should be swapped with vidic

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Nico10

Its his OPINION/CHOICES mate maybe you should read it again "
This is my top 10 best defenders.. write down here your own top 10 defenders.." see HIS TOP 10 BEST DEFENDERS

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

its not about the current best defender in the world *sigh*

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@WhatTheHell , FINALLY somebody uses his brains -_-

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

For old sake , Maldini !!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Koscielni is also good.

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

your opinion ,, it your choice vamousmadrid .. :)

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Thiago Silva is the best midfielder in the world. Dani Alves and Marcelo don't even defend. Maicon isn't even a shadow of what he used to be.