Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 6 EPL teams on the transfer market
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

This is my top 6 EPL teams when it comes to the strongest team on the transfer market:

1. Manchester City
  2. Manchester United
  3. Liverpool
  4. Chelsea
  5. Tottenham
  6. Arsenal

This is my top 6 EPL teams when it comes to most active team on the transfer market:

1. Manchester United
  2. Manchester City
  3. Arsenal
  4. Liverpool
  5. Chelsea
  6. Tottenham

Do you agree or have other suggestions/inputs?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is my top 6 EPL teams when it comes to the strongest team on the transfer market:

1. Manchester City
  2. Manchester United
  3. Liverpool
  4. Chelsea
  5. Tottenham
  6. Arsenal

This is my top 6 EPL teams when it comes to most active team on the transfer market:

1. Manchester United
  2. Manchester City
  3. Arsenal
  4. Liverpool
  5. Chelsea
  6. Tottenham

Do you agree or have other suggestions/inputs?

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Depend, are we talking about the past or the future? Because we all know Chelsea is going to be six on both those list if we are talking about the near future. Well, unless Spurs pull off a another Tottenham on us this season and doesn't sign anyone. XD

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Well this is how I see it today... and I didnt actually take Chelseas transfer ban into account. Is it 100% official?

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Why is United ahead of Liverpool? Liverpool have just won the CL, and reached back to back finals. Not to mention tallying 97 points in the league. Anybody would want to join them. They have a solid core and will likely be favorites next season.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

We are the least active team on the market after Tottenham, but I think players still want to join us despite being in the Europa League. I don't know why, but it's true.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Wolves 🐺 will be up there this season. Maybe not top 6, but best of the rest.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dynast the answer is in your question, they don’t need much reinforcements... while a team under construction is naturally more active since they need reinforcements in every position.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@amir

Because you can do square jack sht, and still get paid while playing too flight football for one the biggest clubs in the world? That seems to be only other reason I could come up with :))

Chelsea shouldn’t be there and we won’t be there until next year.

Liverpool will spend! They will be fools if they don’t spend because the team can improve and City will spend to defend the title.