Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer bids which would fit certain clubs
michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Hey this is honestly my opinion folks. from Man U, I think Spurs could use Nani and Javier Hernandez since as they aren't getting any games. Arsenal seeing as they have Giroud, should have also tried in the process of getting Lewandowski even though he would have never came. Honestly Sergio Aguero should go to Barcelona, it would fit him

Comments
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

We wouldn't use Aguero, but he would definitely be amazing at Barca :)

We could do with Ter-Stegen and any other CB.

And Song needs to be sold after that performance against Sociedad. :|

I would give Song one more chance. After all he has played good from start of the season. just one mess up

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

If we had managed to sign Suarez in the summer, it would have been the most logical and most suited arsenal transfer since thierry henry. When I think about it I go "gnnghhgngnn!!!"

Other than that, I'm convinced Cavani would be perfectly suited for arsenal.

true and PSG ain't letting him go

plus what about Draxler?

Rchangezi 10 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 1 76

I would prefer Falcao for Chelsea ,

messi6511 10 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 50 575

Hernandez can go on loan. It's not that "we" don't use him, it is Moyes that doesn't use him, even though he scores almost in every game in which he plays.

messi6511 10 years ago

Honestly, I think Messi should just go to Bayern, it suits him so well. Pep could always play him over Gotze for striker. However, in Gotze's current form he would play left mid.

charlie33 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 14 188

I think draxler would be a great fit at arsenal but we would have to convert him into striker or right/left midfielder to fit in the starting 11 we already have like 4 amazings CAM's.

I also think that marco verratti would fit well at arsenal. He suits our quick passing style. though i do not think we will be able to get him from psg

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think draxler would be a great fit at arsenal but we would have to convert him into striker or right/left midfielder to fit in the starting 11 we already have like 4 amazings CAM's.

I also think that marco verratti would fit well at arsenal. He suitsour quick passing style. though i do not think we will be able to get him from psg

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Messi6511

Lol, no! Messi is immensely successful because of the understanding he has built with the players on his team. He's been playing for more than a decade with Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Valdes, Puyol, Pedro, etc. He's also played at least 5 years with Alba, Fabregas, Alves, and Pique. Bayern would be a disastrous move for him, because he wouldn't be able to build the understanding with the players, and Bayern's style is very different from Barca's. :)

messi6511 10 years ago

@Dynastain LOL i am just joking. Messi doesn't belong anywhere but Barca, and maybe man city. But seriously I was just joking, it would never happen, and i would never want to see it happen. XD

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@ramaboy10: And what about Pique? On the 3 goals, he did a mistake everytime

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Benatia and Pjanic (As Roma).
Mats Hummels ( BVB Dortmund).

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

For United we need defenders ASAP! a couple of CBs another LB maybe even a RB. The rest of the team is pretty decent... And no players besides Hernandes need to leave, the squad is ok as it is now. I never thought United would had to go trough that rough transition of old players to new talent, that will probably take a couple of years without european competition.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don't think City will let their best player go, who is only 25 and still has not reached the peak of his career . City now is a buying club not selling .

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@tiki_taka: You are overrating Hummels. I'd rather have Lahm, who is very flexible. Can play as defender or midlfieder.

I believe For a defender Madrid, we need Debuchy from Newcastle.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

I was thinking of a strong , fast and a big striker. Something like Falcao , That would be amazing.

Nani should leave

Tacuachillo 10 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

@ Dynastian98

I'm not too sure. Honestly i see bayern playing almost like the 09 barca. The possession and tikki takka are similar with the exception that bayern utilizes wingers. But seeing how thiago fit right in with pretty much knowing only the barca way i believe messi could do the same.

hmmmmmmm