Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkish Süper Lig
Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Hey everyone,

Welcome to my traditional Turkish Süper Lig thread lol.
Jokes aside, we have once again a great competition. I think Süper Lig is the most competetive league in top 10 to be honest. Never disappointed in years.
I personally had no hope for this year but some things happened that no Beşiktaş fan understands yet and we are back on the race.
(Fenerbahçe just above the relegation zone)
enter image description here
Sunday evening, we have Galatasaray - Beşiktaş, match of the year. Winner might take it all. If we win, we'll have huge chance considering Başakşehir's form.
Here's the fixture (Başakşehir got a draw Sivas)
enter image description here

What do you think, do we have a chance?

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Thanks for that, and yeah, I think most the sides have underperformed.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Emre Isn't better than Galatasaray won it instead of Basaksehir? I mean, its obviously not as good as Besiktas winning it but there is alway that at least.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Isn't better than Galatasaray won it instead of Basaksehir? I mean, its obviously not as good as Besiktas winning it but there is alway that at least.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot7 The only team I'd want to see them win the league besides us, is Göztepe, in Süper Lig. Other than that I am extra unhappy whoever wins it between Gs,Fb Başakşehir. League got too many politics involved, I doubt it will ever be the same, with also the economic problems.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Emre Hum, I see, can't claim I understand or know everything there is to know about the Super Lig. I have to concede. :(

TerrestrialDolphin 5 years ago
Fenerbahce, Sweden 0 15

I'm just happy we managed to finish 6th after being in and out of the relegation zone most of the season. I think next season will be better for Fenerbahce, and I think it'll be better for the league generally. This year was dull :p

Emrecan_58 5 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Congrats on that tho. That was a nice achievement to finish 6th at last. I knew you weren't going to relegate anyway.

What an ending to the season. Did you watch the last games of the relegation zone? Bursa is down that's amazing lol. They lost it at the last minutes. And there was amazing atmosphere in Goztepe. Erzurum also won but wasn't enough. Bursa is now the first team to relegate with a championship on their history. I think you must be happy too after that incident in 2011 :D

What do you think about Mehmet Topal today? Ersun and him had a pretty big argument and he'll leave most probably.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Congrats on that tho. That was a nice achievement to finish 6th at last. I knew you weren't going to relegate anyway.

What an ending to the season. Did you watch the last games of the relegation zone? Bursa is down that's amazing lol. They lost it at the last minutes. And there was amazing atmosphere in Goztepe. Erzurum also won but wasn't enough. Bursa is now the first team to relegate with a championship on their history. I think you must be happy too after that incident in 2011 :D

TerrestrialDolphin 5 years ago
Fenerbahce, Sweden 0 15

Damn, I feel sorry for them. The fans look devastated haha. To be honest with you I wasn't following football much at the time, got back into it like 3-4 years ago. And currently I only have time to watch Fenerbahce :p

Concerning Mehmet Topal, that's not really how the situation looked to me. The fans were booing/jeering him or whatever you call it, and he wanted to sub. But Ersun pretty much forced him to keep playing. So he kept playing, and then when he went off the fans applauded and to me there didn't seem to be any tension going on :p It's probably his last season anyway, man's getting old and tired.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I didn't watch Fener's game just watched the highlights so I might misjudge the situation. But Topal was a great player in his peak and Fener fans should be more appreciative to him.