Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals Draw
Barca4Ever 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 7 30

Now we know that, Milan, Barcelona, APOEL and Benfica are through to the quarters. I hope we'll see Chelsea, Inter, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid joining them as well next week and this is what I want to see in the next stages of Champions League:

Quarters:
APEOL vs Benfica
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich
Chelsea vs Real Madrid
AC Milan vs Inter Milan

Semi-Finals
Benfica vs Real Madrid
Barcelona vs AC Milan

Final:
Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Comments
SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

I dont know if Inter is going to continue to the quarter finals. they are now 1-0 down by aggregate since their loss in france against Olympic Marseille. If they are strong to make a comeback in San Siro that would be great for Inter. And i dont think Chelsea is going to the next round. Napoli is stronger.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

after what happened with Lyon Apoel I think that Bayern should not be confident a lot and should start playing strong since the initial whistle sounds if they want to be in the next round.

I REALLY would like to see Chelsea in the next round, but Napoli is very strong so anything can happen

Inter have it very difficult after leaving Velodrome with a 1-0 down and Marseille is strong too

Anyone would bet that Real Madrid will score like 5 goals against CSKA at home, but remember that this is FOOTBALL and ANYTHING can happen, so don't be so confident Real Madrid fans out there

Let's not make any prediction and just wait for the games to finish. Good luck to all teams!

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Napoli-Real Madrid
Barcelona-Inter
APOEL-Milan
Basel-Benfica

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Basel-Barca

Real-Inter

Milan-Benfica

Chelsea-Nicosia.

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Nobody.. Just Shut Up!
your shit team managed to qualify but Barcelona will eliminate them..