Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Unai?
SteveBould 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 8 314

How long do we give Unai Emery before we send him back to La Liga Segunda?

Seriously do you think he's gonna be the guy to take Arsenal back to being a world class, title winning side?

If not, who do you think that manager is?

I'm hearing rumors Allegri is leaving Juve, that would be great if he came to London. Also, I'm gonna throw Nuno Espirito Santo out there. I think he does amazing with the talent that he has and could possibly be the next great manager.

Would love to hear what you think, let me know!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

How long do we give Unai Emery before we send him back to La Liga Segunda?

But seriously do you think he's gonna be the guy to take Arsenal back to being a world class, title winning side?

If not, who do you think that manager is?

I'm hearing rumors Allegri is leaving Juve, that would be great if he came to London. Also, I'm gonna throw Nuno Espirito Santo out there. I think he does amazing with the talent that he has and could possibly be the next great manager.

Would love to hear what you think, let me know!

Comments
Greatone 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

do you genuinely think that one season after a huge long period of having wenger is enough to make a decision on a manager? are we chelsea now?

shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride. the only change that needs to happen right now is the owner.

• History

do you genuinely think that one season after a huge long period of having wenger is enough to make a decision on a manager? are we chelsea now?

shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride. the only change that needs to happen is the owner.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

shut the **** up and enjoy the ride

Oh, childhood memory flashback when we were going on long family trip in the crowded van.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

why post this today? wait for the NLD result then we can cry or..

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Should have sent him back yesterday. Unacceptable to concede to Bournemouth! If we got Rodgers, we would have been winning the league and even very far in the CL. Trust me, this guy can do impossible things.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

If we got Rodgers, we would have been winning the league and even very far in the CL.

Please.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

The attack is fine, 60 league goals this season and only a few shy of Liverpool.

The defence will develop in the next couple of seasons, assuming they sign one top class CB like Koulibaly.

The only problem I see is the winning mentality and elitism that Pep and Klopp have, but time will tell.

Greatone 5 years ago Edited

Should have sent him back yesterday. Unacceptable to concede to Bournemouth! If we got Rodgers, we would have been winning the league and even very far in the CL. Trust me, this guy can do impossible things.

such great supporters we have.. trust him guys!

The only problem I see is the winning mentality and elitism that Pep and Klopp have, but time will tell.

theres a few more problems here but for a first season after such a long time with big boss wenger (i mean that he had so much control and over saw so much going on in the club) its genuinely not that bad, just look at how moyes did after SAF's reign ended. there's gotta be understanding in what is most clearly a transition period. i repeat, the only thing that needs to go is kroenke as if he has his way, the "transition period" will become forever.

• History

such great supporters we have.. trust him guys!

Jimbet 5 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

change owner.. owner splash big cash n we are good.. want Unai to stay for 3-4 years n see how he develop the team.. He has his own agenda and strategy so as fan we need to support and pray for the best.. changing managers will bring us further down..

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

get Koulibaly, Tagliafico & Brandt :)

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Do you think Arsenal will ever win the league again? I think we are witnessing arsenal going on the same trophyless journey like Liverpool. Well Liverpool might end it.

Greatone 5 years ago

need quite a lot of change for us to win the league and that's not gonna happen with an owner who doesn't want anything to change, so until he's gone we probably won't win it.

quikzyyy: wtf. why would we need a new starting left back? kolasinac is the future and present. kouibaly is WAY out of our price range and brandt looks like he could be as well unless we get him on a great deal.

unrealistic expectations from arsenal fans; classic. listen up. we don't have the funds being made available for us. all our profit is going one place and that place is not arsenal.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Unai, Thanks for the Emery’s but it’s time to go :x

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Greatone

such great supporters we have..

I was being sarcastic. Fact is, we are the 6th best team in the League, yet that guy was complaining when we were 4th. Even if we don't get 4th, this will be a successful season for me. We aren't as strong as our rivals, and Emery has had very little time ( even though Ole and Sarri did too). Stability is very important, giving Emery a few seasons is going to be important.

Ledley

Get him out! He is a retard that doiesn't know what he is doing!

• History

Greatone

such great supporters we have..

I was being sarcastic. Fact is, we are the 6th best team in the League, yet that guy was complaining when we were 4th. Even if we don't get 4th, this will be a successful season for me. We aren't as strong as our rivals, and Emery has had very little time ( even though Ole and Sarri did too). Stability is very important, giving Emery a few seasons is going to be important.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

brandt looks like he could be as well unless we get him on a great deal.

he has 25m release clause and we need a winger.

kolasinac is the future and present

as much as I like him, he is amazing going forward but can't defend.

unrealistic expectations from arsenal fans; classic. listen up. we don't have the funds being made available for us.

we can't spend, because our wages are too high, not because we don't have money.

Greatone 5 years ago

when i say we dont have it being made available for us, is saying we do have the funds but they are not goiing to transfers, simply put, arsenal is a rich team but due to the management of it from kroenke, most of the money being made isn't going back to the team.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

I’ve never been a fan of Emery. But it’s my opinion and I ha e my reasons. I prefered for example L Blanc i stead of him and it felt like PSG were a bit lost under him.

He is better fitted for midtable or underdog teams, and I hope Arsenal has higher ambitions than that.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

People like Kroenke are going to ruin Arsenal brand. They don’t believe in arsenal as football club but money generating company. Instead of being patient and reinvesting so the club grows with strong team to compete for titles Kroenke stacks his pockets..