Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

united must buy wesley Sneijder
rescue_secure 13 years ago
England 25 1357

if united wanna ave any chance of retaining the title they HAVE to buy wesley Sneijder! an attacking midfielder is the need of the hour at the moment at old Trafford!! carrick can no longer satisfy that role and fletcher is too slow for a game as quick as the league!! wid only wingers at fergie's disposal they need someone like a wesley which wil make em not only strong but a team which wud be hard to beat!! utd wont get chances like the way they did against city evrytime!! y come back for the dead?? kill ur opponents form the outset instead!! neways the point is utd need to buy sneijder or else thuings wont be the same again this year!!! tahts my verdict

Comments
England 25 1357

even a team like barca who don need ANYBODY to strengthen their already perfect team have bot fabregas so y arent utd buyin sneijder?????

mucmuut 13 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

i agree that if man utd buy Sneijder, a player of that quality would benefit any club. but what ur saying is they must? in order to stand a chance? thats complete rubbish. and with barca, they are the best team in the world at the moment, but they are not perfect. no team is pefect and no team will ever be! they didnt (buy/going to buy) fabregas for nothing.

England 25 1357

but not buyin a world class midfelder like wesley is gona cost em come end of season

England 25 1357

i had predicted last season that utd can forget dreamin about the quadruple coz all they are gona win is the league and it did happen and i aint gona be worng this time around either

iHEARTfootball 13 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

rescure_secure, it would be great if he moved to Man Utd, no doubt about that. But you have to look at the bigger picture. Every player's salary each week is BIG in Man Utd.

After their previous price offering attempt to buy Sneijder, Inter Milan asked for a higher price, so they did by weighing up their price offer. Then a few days later, Sneijder said he'll join if he gets paid ;the right amount' (250,000 euros each week). Now that's kinda 'over-the-top' don't you think? He's a world class player, but what his excessive wage demands could cause a huge financial loss for Man Utd in the future. I personally think SAF made the right choice not buying Sneijder. There's always next time.

England 25 1357

yeah therez always a nxt time!! but it may be prob too late by then..

maherqo2011 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 0 1

ان شاء الله شنايدر فى المان يونايتد

England 25 1357

yests game clearly showed y united need a world class midfielder.. anderson dusnt ave it in him to be one and cleverly has just got started, am sure he'll find it pretty hard against the more physically stronger sides..!!

ILoveManU 13 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 7

I think united is all right with its choice. But, is they buy him, they'll build a more powerful footie team. And this is coming from a girl. Who is ten. Anyway, SUPPORT MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KERMANI_CAVANI 12 years ago
Inter, Canada 5 797

sneijder will not go to manu he loves inter

ILoveManU 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 7

Yeah, he's not coming.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Sneijder is needed.He won't come because he must rescue Inter. When Inter will be fine,maybe he will leave.