Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

United Or City?
heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

As you all know, they were both knocked out of UCL....and yes a lot of people were laughing at both teams. I was wondering were you happier that man utd got knocked out or man city?

Comments
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

City fans will be happy that United failed and they will be content that in their first time at CL, they atleast did their best. United fans will be very disappointed as I am now because our chances of qualification were realistic and United blew it but I really don't care how City fare in any match.

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

one thing i know for sure is that balotelli is the blackest italian i have ever seen!

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

i was happier to see mancity go out even though i dont like manu coz they always get lucky. to be honest @ bloodred1992, mancity has the upper hand over manu in everything. They have the bragging rights. If they didnt go out of ucl, it wud be even better for them. But i was happy to see manccity out. They cant just come here with billions and want to win everything. someone has to stop them in the league.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

@ mucmuut, he is Ghanian. Not half Italian half Ghanian, Fully Ghanian.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I'm shocked as to how both of them failed to qualify. I did want English teams to dominate this Championship. Better luck next time I guess...

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Europa League final: Man. City vs. Man. UTD

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

f.ck of city, we don't need you in CL

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

f.ck of city, we don't need you in CL

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

how can i upload a picture from google?

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

United Of Course. This is football. So we got knocked out Champions League shit happens. Does that make you support Man Shhitty. If you you are a plastic fan and you need to be f&cked by Emile Heskey.