Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

User of the Week
HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

I think it would be really cool to add a user of the week to FR.

Comments
Fru_Toot 9 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

So who'll pick the user of the week? A mod or the users all decide and the user with the most votes win ?

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

@Fru_Toot the users decide to avoid any bias. :D

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Fru_Toot the users decide to avoid any bias. :D

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Not that cool.

Vendetta 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Personally, (I appreciate the effort to add more to the forum btw) this is going to be annoying to deal with, if it succeeds, for one reason. People will put on a mask to act like the best user they can be while hiding their true nature, which is something I just don't like to see.

But to be honest, I don't think anyone will care too much about it to put some effort into being a "good" user. Sorry. :/

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We rather should create something like "TOTW = Team of the weak"

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^You mean users of the week^ well I should be the one who always gets red carded in that team for no reason.

Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

I mean that...Footyroom is the best!

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Ofcourse, the user of the month is me ^_^

Thank you my friends for voting for me <3 hahaha

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I agree with @Vendetta. This will only encourage masks to be put on in order to 'impress' others. It's better the way it is. Let the moderators deal with the trolls so that no trolls decide to put on masks to look nice to others.

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

If user of the week is based on +1, you're by far the first horse, after all it's easy to get tons of +1 when you post random pictures in the match comments all the week.

@quikzyyy, that would be interesting if everyone play the game honestly, but it'll be totally biased like the votes.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Have to agree w/ Vendetta. I'd rather see 'real' comments, not ppl licking asses and not telling ones real opinion.

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

decentK wins!

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nice idea,but this will turn into political votes....
And of course, those who will compete for this would overact a little, but why not.

@Horse If you feel able to post a thread every week in the same day, post the criterias and the way of votes, i would vote for someone, if you like your idea go ahead and make it, if it doesnt work than you had nothing to loose anyway :).

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I don't see this as good idea :/...Maybe,if you wanna post this tread in same time you should really look what @tiki said.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im against this idea like everyone else... We should have TOTW indeed but voted by us :D even though that's difficult enough.