Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Value the player: Falcao
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, the second one since my man Raimondo started doing those again! It took me a while but here I go! enter image description here

Sorry in advance, its not as good looking as the one made by Raimondo but I did it a bit quickly. Anyway, what do you guys think Falcao is worth in today market?

Any ideas to add or change things are welcomed. All data was gathered from Transfermarkt and from Whoscored.

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hey, great for keeping it going! I've been a little busy with work these last week.

Falcao has been a bit weird the last few years. He was amazing in Porto and Atletico good in Monaco but his time in England was terrible. Both Chelsea and United spells were flops. Then he somehow turned everything back around and got back to his best at Monaco.

Currently give that he is already 31, I would pay a 30-35mil max. But in todays market I could see him transferring for about 50-60mil.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

20 mill.

I loved him at Atletico and then he decided to go to a young Monaco side when he could've joined and of the world's leading clubs.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I doubt any English team would pay anything for him. Everywhere else in the world though, 15-20 mil sounds about right.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Actual value considering high wages that he would demand: 10 mil.
Value that will be likely to be asked: 30 mil.
Value that a Chinese club that might buy him: 35 mil.

Actual wage: should be as a star for a EPL mid team table
Chinese wage: as much as Coutinho now

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Agreed with Sun, considering his record for Chelsea and Manchester United, I wouldn't even try to get him, unless I had no other alternative and I was a smaller side.

I still think he is worth about 30M but he could propably go for 20M more in today's market.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Agreed with Sun, considering his record for Chelsea and Manchester United, I wouldn't even try to get him, unless I had no other alternative and I was a smaller side.

I still think he is worth about 30M but he could also go for 20M in today's market.

I still think he is worth about 30M but he could also go for 20M more in today's market.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

€20-25M at most. Not expensive for such a good striker, but fact he failed in Premier League and is getting older really doesn't make him that valuable in the market. Monaco is perfect place for him right now.

I can defo see him going to China after Monaco.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

20 mil max

247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

Just few days ago he ''Falcao'' won the Côte d'Azur Sports Personality Of The Year! Yes his time in England wasn't really that good not minding a good player is a good player whether in England or Spain, but the honest true was that the expectation fans had on him more especially from MANU fans was high even LUKAKU that has being England is also finding it difficult to adopt.

Falcao is still one player i love so much. We all have our ups and down in life but focusing in the future is the best we can do and that is exactly what he's doing and is paying off day in day out.