Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Verdi scored 2 free kicks against Crotone - one with his left foot, and one with his right
Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Nice! By the way, isn't that Verdi the same under-rated lad who did wonder on loan for Eibar? Yep, seem like its him (even he didn't play that many game for them actually), he also played for Milan and for Torino. Seem like a guys who could have gone really far if he would have been able to make regular performance like this one. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Nice! By the way, isn't that Verdi the same under-rated lad who did wonder on loan for Eibar? Yep, seem like its him, he also played for Milan and for Torino. Seem like a guys who could have gone really far if he would have been able to make regular performance like this one. :)

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Really good player from what I've seen. Always is most active Bologna player in offensive phase, used to be playmaker but also moved to winger a lot. He also scored one really nice volley last year with his weak foot.

vs Sampdoria

Should have 6* weak foot on FIFA along with Cazorla.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Croatian Indeed! I remember liking him quite a lot at one point because of a Torino career in FIFA 12, happy to see he still is doing good despite failing to join an huge club. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Indeed! I remember liking him quite a lot at one point because of a Torino career in FIFA 12, happy to see he still is doing good despite failing to join an huge club. :)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Wow, it also took guts to do that :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Tuan Not really, from what I seem to understand, the guy is simply as good with one feet as he is with the other. :P