Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Videos on facebook
Joe_Manchester 13 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Dear Footyroom, can you please post Highlights on facebook like your site? To watch it as a video from facebook would be much much easier :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Thank you also for showing who scored in your highlights, I made that request :)

THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE FOOTYROOM TO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS VIDEOS ON facebook WALL

Comments
FootyRoom 13 years ago
36 175

Hello Joe and thanks for the suggestion. The reason why we're not putting the videos on our facebook page, is because, premierleague highlights is a copyrighted material so if we gonna start putting them on our facebook page, our page can get closed by facebook pretty fast.

ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@FootyRoom : absolutely right , i was about to tell him that !!!! n also i think watching videos here is more interesting coz if u post the vids on facebook nobody would come here again :S:S n i don't want this to happen , FootyRoom is fantastic as it is :)

no no, I didn't mean to upload them on facebook

Just post the video in way that you can click play and it plays it on your facebook page and it's hosted from another site :)

So copyright won't hurt you that way ;) :)

I did an example on facebook !

FootyRoom 13 years ago
36 175

@Joe ohh okay I understand what you mean, but then as ironfist2010 said, less people would come and watch the video on our website. Plus isn't it more interesting for you Joe to come and watch the video on our page and discuss the match with our football community here ?

@FootyRoom

You won't lose anything if you do both, I like your site but I look at facebook on my phone and having a play button would be more interesting and easier for me

You can publish the quick highlights once on facebook, and then just update full highlights on your site only ;)

Just an idea :)

Thanks anyway

I remember when I requested who scored to be published on facebook, it's awesomeeeee :)