Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Vincenzo Montella SACKED
Aiden_Finland 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

AC MILAN have sacked Montella and now Gattuso will be in charge for now.
Really happy that he left a club like AC Milan deserve a better coach and should always be in the Champions League. Hopefully Carlo Ancelotti will be the permanent manager.
Your thoughts?

Comments
Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

carlo won't be the manager, he knows a sinking ship when he sees one, the real problem with milan is their board, they keep appointing average coaches and then sacking them soon after, the team gets no time to build a style. Watch as they sack gattuso..

Aiden_Finland 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

@Greatone they recently lost a sponsorship Adidas who always created classy kits for them and they and forced to downgrade to Puma

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

@aiden exactly, its the same problem as the FIGC, too many idiots in charge with too many shit decisions is ruining a great (historically) club

i mean how many fucking managers have milan gone through in recent years? its ridiculous especially in a country known for their top quality managers.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Greatone To be fair, I'm sure Ancelotti could be drawn to the club, after all, it got great potential and he has a great history with Milan. However, I think he might end up managing the national team instead even if they don't go to world cup. I have no idea who is gonna take over the club but I hope its someone good. Tuchel is still free and Bayern doesn't seem like they will sign him so I guess it could be an option. If not, there is also Enrique, Koeman and Blanc who are all somewhat high standing manager. Or maybe they will keep Gattuso in the hope of pulling of a Zidane but I doubt it work out for them.

@Aiden Puma is slowly but surely covering the gasp though, they got a deal with Marseille going on as well. The way I see it, they seem good to strike deal with team who have the potential of coming back strong.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Greatone To be fair, I'm sure Ancelotti could be drawn to the club, after all, it got great potential and he has a great history with Milan. However, I think he might end up managing the national team instead even if they don't go to world cup. I have no idea who is gonna take over the club but I hope its someone good. Tuchel is still free and Bayern doesn't seem like they will sign him so I guess it could be an option. If not, there is also Enrique, Koeman and Blanc who are all somewhat high standing manager. Or maybe they will keep Gattuso in the hope of pulling of a Zidane but I doubt it work out for them.

Croatian 6 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think people here are underrating Montella. When your board is stupid enough to completely reset whole starting XI and bring only one (now arguably) world-class player it won't go well... not to mention all of them are basically average at most + add to that they were underperforming. He ended 4th with Fiorentina three seasons in row, meanwhile reaching cup final and UEL semis.

Gattuso seems like below-average 24/7 bus-parking Montella from what I've heard. Wouldn't be so happy with him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think people here and underrating Montella. When your board is stupid enough to completely reset whole starting XI and bring only one (now arguably) world-class player it won't go well... not to mention all of them are basically average at most + add to that they were underperforming. He ended 4th with Fiorentina three seasons in row, meanwhile reaching cup final and UEL semis.

Gattuso seems like below-average 24/7 bus-parking Montella from what I've heard. Wouldn't be so happy with signing.

I think people here and underrating Montella. When your board is stupid enough to completely reset whole starting XI and bring only one (now arguably) world-class player it won't go well... not to mention all of them are basically average at most + add to that they were underperforming. He ended 4th with Fiorentina three seasons in row, meanwhile reaching cup final and UEL semis.

Gattuso seems like below-average 24/7 bus-parking Montella from what I've heard. Wouldn't be so happy with him.

I think people here areunderrating Montella. When your board is stupid enough to completely reset whole starting XI and bring only one (now arguably) world-class player it won't go well... not to mention all of them are basically average at most + add to that they were underperforming. He ended 4th with Fiorentina three seasons in row, meanwhile reaching cup final and UEL semis.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian From what I heard, he wasn't even able to keep using formation, he was alway switching. Beside, every Milan fan I know have been very dissapointed with him. Maybe they'll regret changing him and of course, I hope they Gattuso will only be temporary but only time will tell. :(

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961
Gennaro Gattuso has been appointed as new manager of AC Milan

Gennaro Gattuso has been appointed as new manager of AC Milan Imagine their locker room from now on!😂😂😂

Posted by FootyRoom on Monday, November 27, 2017

Gattuso, the new AC Milan manager LMAO!!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Gennady Player are propably gonna be in worth state after leaving locker room at HT than when they entered it. XD

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

By the way guy! I found out something that need to be shared about Montella sacking, it seem that infront of journalist, he was bit arogant, even with the current results of his team. Being young and talented can be a problem for a manager sometime I guess. :(