Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Want to buy Fifa 2018 For ps4
AlexBlack 6 years ago Edited
1 1

Hi friends. I would like to buy 2018 fifa game for my ps4. Is it ok? The thing is that I have 2017 fifa and I have some doubts about the new version...looks like the same game...it is also can be the gift for my father...I want him to delete acc where he plays football slot for money.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi friends. I would like to buy 2018 fifa game for my ps4. Is it ok? The thing is that I have 2017 fifa and I have some doubts about the new version...looks like the same game...

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It was any bad as Fifa17, I really think you shouldn't go for it. :D

From what I have heard from friends:

• The crossing has been improved, but fast wingers issue and balance is still very unrealistic
  • Off the ball movement is also improved
  • Through ball and high through ball are not as good as PES, but quite good.
  • AI improved
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

If your able to afford high end cards, like icons then yes go for it. If not then don't, the gameplay is better imo, but fut champs is still very aids. I don't play it anymore.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm just playing career mode and honestly the new through ball mechanics are a lot better. If you can get it like 30% off or more on some Christmas/New Year sale I'd do it.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If you wanna play Ultimate Team is same shitshow as last year in weekend league.

@amir were you able to get anyone from Arsenal icons?

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You have the free demo on the Store where you can have fun with your friends at home.Bought the PES as usual big fan of the my club mode. But when someone come home and wants Fifa the demo is a decent solution, no excuse for him :D
Many think Pes ha should easier game play, it does only if both players can’t defend with many players, in PES you can control 2 players in same time, make a 1 To 1 + zonal pressing, précise long balls, looks like an arcade if you play IA on amator/normal mode But if doesn’t.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You have the free demo on the Store where you can have fun with your friends at home.Bought the PES as usual big fan of the my club mode. But when someone come home and wants Fifa the demo is a decent solution, no excuse for him :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

quikzyyy

I got to use 86 OVermars for a bit, I sold him for Alexis Sanchez though. Did all the loans, Petit and Henry mainly are beasts, but can’t quite afford them. Hopefully if Bergkamp only requires 1 icon I will work towards doing that. What about you, please don’t tell me you got 93 Henry.

bluezz 6 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@quickzy just asking since you can afford all those icons :D why not get florenzi for rb and robben/dembele/IF allesandrini/mbappe for rf?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm switching formation ingame and playing Origi as a LCM, he has the pace, physics and he is really tall so he is winning a lot of challenges in the middle. as for Florenzi, I'm playing Karsdorp since first day and didn't feel like he needs an upgrade, but maybe I will change him once I will lose due to some eaids... :D

bluezz 6 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

hahaha i see. i used karsdorp too for my second team and tbf he is way better than what his rating suggest but florenzi is in my main team and i fell in love with that card since last fifa

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I will give him a try next WL, yeah I remember his IF as well with IF Manolas last year, there were probably the best partnership :)

bluezz 6 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

yeap naingollan,manolas,florenzi and vidal,boateng,alaba are the two best trios in the game imo