Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Weekend Bonanza
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

Phew! Finally we can hold our breath again! quite a frantic weekend in the premiere league! some unexpected results as well!! 27 goals, city come form 3-1 down to draw against sunderland and lose that impeccable home record, evidently they are beginning to feel the heat, arsenal lose to qpr after a run of 7 consecutive wins, infact i did not see this cmin, but like i said its a very bad time to face relegation threatened teams durin this time of the season coz they are like wounded tigers, chelsea win a tricky away game at villa, bolton ave sort of galvanised their spirits after the muamba incident and ave won 3 on the trott now includin todays away win to wolves!! and thats why its the best league in the world based solely on the amount of unpredictability! and how about that for a hreat warmin and emotional moment when all the fans in the stadium cheered for stllian petrov in the 19th minute coz he bears the number 19 jersey, wasnt it simply touchin?? and all this wid only 7 games in a single day wid stil totenham liv and newcastle on action on sunday and utd's trip to ewood park on monday wid a chance to go 5 points clear! but then again, wud u dare predict the outcome of that one??? well. think about it!! :)

Comments
England 25 1357

and ofcourse, how cud i forget, fernando finally breaks that goal scorin drought in the league since september!! wid so many things happenin i was bound to miss out on that one..

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

And may I remind everyone that you were the one saying a few months ago that City were going to win the Premier League for sure? I told you back then that you overestimate City and now you have proof of it. They may be good but they are not United!

And yes this was a great weekend for all those reasons you mentioned. Hope United make the City slip-up count!
Always keep believing.....

England 25 1357

:) cant say i wasnt expecting this! i aint surprised.. was bound for this retaliation! but lemme tell you don get too excited!! therez stil time, 7 games to go.. u neva know! and the reason i say don get excited is coz utd ave been doin everythin that i hoped for and thats exactly y they are here today!! if ur following up wid my posts ul realise wat i mean!! lemme remind u!! 1.firstly, nani's injury came as a blessing in disguise coz i always belive taht guy is one helluva selfish prick and that brought valencia in and see the change now! 2. my concern was they werent finishing games off, they were satisfied wid 1-0 results and wid that always open to the risk of losin a goal or 2, now they are takin substantial leads!!3. WAYNE ROONEY.. the biggest factor now and also in the retianing of the title is all in this great legends hands!! i keep sayin and wil always convey that rooney needs to be more involved.. u need to get him on the scoresheet more often than not and in the last 9 games almost 7 of ave em ave yielded him man of the match performances!! 4. very important in a season, performnaces against the so called "Top 4", chelsea-draw, win. liv-draw, win. arsenal - win, win. totenham- win , win. city- lost,?. and finally 5. aggressive forward movement, very rarelt now u see de gea makin saves, thats coz hez not much involved, earlier they used to play a hell lo of the game in their half!! now everytine they cross the half way line they look like they are gona score!!
remember am a realist, am very analytical and i neva stopped believin, u got that part wrong coz ive been a utd fan since 96 so i think its safe to say that i always belived in em just that i dint like their early approach and attitude in the beginning of the season!! don take this the wrong way! somtimes wen u read stuff it can look like or u can be rather misled to misinterpretation! i aint arguing! i like discussin such kinda stuff!! lookin forward to more from u! and ive also gtta admit that i dint expect this turnaround but u ned to understand i neva trusted their resolve! neways , am always open to further conversations!! 
c ya :)

endin this on a light note - "IN ALL HOPE", by the time city play next they cud be 8 points adrift utd :)))

England 25 1357

although there are still a couple of things that may cost em the title..