Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WELCOME TO REAL MADRID, THE END OF YOUR CAREER!!
Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Real Madrid have the expertese of buying the hottest players in the spotlight and wasting the players to the extent that they cant even kick a football. I dont really have to write a list, do i??

Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Why do you hate Real Madrid? are you a barca fan secretly or are you just a hatefull fanboy?? and btw you support chelsea who plays in the PL not in la liga -_- this forum makes no sense...

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@CR7skillz TRUTH HURTS

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

sneijder - Robben - Van der Vart ... not good enough ar RM but then they became their respective team's stars.

then Kaka, no need to explain. Carvallo, just ruined his career. Coentrao... not worth what they payed and he could have been one of the best defenders in Europe. the latest case Sahin which is just shameful and hard to see so much talent wasted. And finally CR7 who could have won many other UCLs with ManU and could have stayed as the best player in the world instead of Messi. other players: khedira and Benzema, if they stayed in their previous teams they would have done a lot better.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

thumbs down time :D, real madrid dont play beautiful soccer, most of there players are arrogant, selfish, and care too much about their own images and how they individually perform rather thriving to do whatever it takes to win games and thinking holistically about the whole team. Example Barca - fabregas, xavi, messi, iniesta, they dont try to do gay moves and whatever to show off their skills but do small technical moves to get the job done and help each other. The only player I respect from real madrid is Casillas.

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

well said messidona, i think raul left because he couldn't stand playing with a bunch of faggots. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Obviously , you shouldn't tell us what to do.We do what we want, some players are useless but still...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@messidona: You forgot Kaka. I don't think there's a footballer on this planet that doesn't respect him.  Possibly one of the classiest athletes in the world.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

@expertfootball11 :- There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them.

You find me maybe obnoxious, but not the others. I have a great respect for them . Thanks for your cooperation.

Still agree with OP , too bad we bought so much players and still in not playing. Now they need to sell them back .

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

When you fill your toybin with all the latest toys, some good ones will inevitably get buried in the bottom.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

@footaholic i agree with you 100% after i sent that I thought for a second and I was like damn i forgot to mention kaka hah.... He's prob the humblest least high maintenance in the locker room. I really feel bad for kaka coming back from injury everyone puts very very high expectations on him with a lot of pressure. And now trade rumors are erupting for kaka after 1 bad season ... maybe he'll end up in arsenal :D

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Real is definate curse on some players because when player leaves they become very good our own Robben,Sniejder,Vandervaat,Raul,Huntelaar,Van die Man Sahin,"II have always wanted to play forr Real",stupid decision after winning bestt player in Budesliga you go ahead and sit on bench,even Oezil and Khedira suck this days Joachim Loew pliz dont pit them in Euro put Goetze,who plays every matchday.