Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What a boring fest has this forum become ..
Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I have been working a lot and you know , as you grow older more responsibilities fall in your life and time has become commodity that i can hardly find . I am sure we all here can relate and see the pattern that older members are no longer as active as they used to be and we all have grown . I just like to say to you , if anyone disappears suddenly from this forum and we never hear again from them , that YOU MATTERED ! Honestly , i remember everyone of you and over the years you have developed this online personality that i came to like and dislike depending on the topic we talk about but at end of the day I like you all and respect you all !

I am sure we are all different backgrounds here , but footyroom over the years kind of united us into one big football fanatic family . I think one day I will simply disappear too but this forum has been a bit of a life journey because i visited it so often , it will stay with me forever !

So , I just like to salute to new members and urge you to make this forum as fun as it used to be because lately it has been boring to visit it . I have confident as season goes on it will pick up the pace . I have no doubt that maybe in 30 years , I will still visit this forum and enjoy it as much as I used to .

Special thanks to footyroom Mods and creators . You guys doing a great job here !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I have been working a lot and you know , as you grow older more responsibilities fall in your life and time has become commodity that i can hardly find . I am sure we all here can relate and see the pattern that older members are no longer as active as they used to be and we all have grown . I just like to say to you , if anyone disappears suddenly from this forum and we never hear again from them , that YOU MATTERED ! Honestly , i remember everyone of you and over the years you have developed this online personality that i came to like and dislike depending on the topic we talk about but at end of the day I like you all and respect you all !

I am sure we are all different backgrounds here , but footyroom over the years kind of united us into one big football fanatic family . I think one day I will simply disappear too but this forum has been a bit of a life journey because i visited it so often !

Also , I just like to salute to new members and urge you to make this forum as fun as it used to be because lately it has been boring to visit it . I have confident as season goes on it will pick up the pace . I have no doubt that maybe in 30 years , I will still visit this forum and enjoy it as much as used to .

Special thanks to footyroom Mods and creators . You guys doing a great job here !

I am sure we are all different backgrounds here , but footyroom over the years kind of united us into one big football fanatic family . I think one day I will simply disappear too but this forum has been a bit of a life journey because i visited it so often , it will stay with me forever !

Also , I just like to salute to new members and urge you to make this forum as fun as it used to be because lately it has been boring to visit it . I have confident as season goes on it will pick up the pace . I have no doubt that maybe in 30 years , I will still visit this forum and enjoy it as much as used to .

Comments
Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

How nice to read some of the comments. Those that were about me are deeply appreciated.

Hate to disappoint you but.. here I am.

Planning to stay as well. :)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome backkkkk