Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What about other trolls ?
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

As you know,2 forums were created to vote for the destiny of cr7skillz.Now let's the other trolls: I'll ask you to vote "Ban" or "Stay" for these following trolls (and their description):

Nobody:Sometimes funny,sometimes rude,difficult case,but he teach troll to others.

yourmama & TevezIsMyHero : The most ridiculous persons in this site,planning to do a bloody troll alliance which is failing miserably. and yourmama abuses with every thing we say to him

chuggz : A hater who tells all  the other clubs "suck",especially Arsenal,rudeness and insults at it's finess.

Tell me what you guys think and vote, give a clear answer so FootyRoom can see it well.Trolls don't even try. You are stupid retarded guys that don't understand anything.

Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

finally someone who is SMARTER than these other fags here.... thx mate

You are not worse than chuggz4.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

chuggz4 is also my friend :D dont hate on him

Kidding me I hope ? He is the worst I've ever seen.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

y u mad bro?

Because you are mad :S

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

HAHAHAHA expertwanker is a fag your forum back fired this the forum has the least comments which was about trolls 

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

hahahah expertwanker ur forum suck i bet i can make a forum n call it expertwanker n it will have more comments then this forum 

We have one passion:football . Respect others beacuse evryone thinks different point of view.

Discussion Closed