Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is your favorite position to play as?
KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Mine is definitely goalkeeper.

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

We need squad numbers as well. I'll take 11 if anyone else wants 10.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'll take 6 then

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

I'll take number 21 in that case, it will fit me nicely and hopefully won't bother anybody else. What kind of kits would you like though. I say we go for a white jersey and use this as our logo: enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'll take number 21 in that case, it will fit me nicely and hopefully won't bother anybody else. What kind of kits would you like though. I say we go for a white jersey and use this as our emblem: enter image description here

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago

I'm 1 since I'm keeper :)

mfcd_b 8 years ago
Reading 0 79

Im four!

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

i'm 13

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I'm 33.

liomessi10 8 years ago

@emobot ok you take job of kit designing. let's have it green with white details to match footyroom old logo. White and grey is a bit boring.

liomessi10 8 years ago

enter image description here

liomessi10 8 years ago

I'd realy like that logo back tbh. Just with capitals

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Oh my God that was their logo! Damn things change. i do like the idea and the colors @liomessi10

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Home and Away kits

I'll take #12 btw...

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Great kits but whats with the green. Black white and silver are probably more appropriate to represent footyroom.

Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I wanted to include old school FR colors into the kit. Black and white would make it pretty dull.

It was a petition by liomessi10 and Emobot7

• History

I wanted to include old school FR colors into the kit. Black and white would make it pretty dull.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Tuanis Actually, I just talked about a white jersey with the FR logo, but I gotta say that I do like the home kits the way you did it, I didn't even knew the background for the old logo was green at that. However, I also agree the grey doesn't look so good, my main problem is with the away kits. Maybe inversing the colour of the short and changing the grey on the shirt to another color would be more convincing, either black or green pherhap?

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago

Is there a way we could make these for real and buy them?

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago

Also where's the goalkeeper jersey?

liomessi10 8 years ago

I actually really like those kits. Good job tuanis. And i like that the away kits are grey and white.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Khaled You can make some on certain site but they cost a lot. Owayo do custom kits for all I know and let you design them in 3d but thats all I know about it and the cost is pretty high. Also, it must take lot of work to make those jersey for Tuanis, it would be nice if you could be patient with him.

• History

@Khaled You can make some on certain site but they cost a lot. Owayo do custom kits for all I know and let you design them in 3d but thats all I know about it and the cost is pretty high.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I'll take 23 since 13 is spoken for. :)