Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is your favorite position to play as?
KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Mine is definitely goalkeeper.

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Latest Update!!!

enter image description here

MANAGER: Dynastian98

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Sadly.. the only realistic way we could play with this team is through FIFA16 Pro Clubs

liomessi10 8 years ago

Someone should do it and record the match.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Tuanis Would seem possible to do it on PES as well.

Lamps08 8 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

My position is CM/ST :)

Tuanis 8 years ago

Ill try to make the match on FIFA16 just for the fun of it.

liomessi10 8 years ago

@tuanis you better win it.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

i play CAM. Tho its taken, I can be your supersub XD
Tho its already an achievement to be on the bench..

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Would be fucking brilliant to play with that team one day lmao.. :D

Tuanis 8 years ago Edited

Ok... If you guys are really into this then I will help you do it but I need your help first.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/creation-centre

FIFA16 has no creation centre so we will have to settle for the 15 version. If you guys would be so kind and made yourselves in this webpage it would be great. I was planning on doing it al by myself but I dont have that much spare time. Just try to personalize it as much as you can and use your username as the name of the player so I can find your players later. Be sure to make it public so I can add you to FR FC. It will take you roughly 5min to make a decent looking player. Just try to make it between 70-80 rated so we dont have problems with that.

Im hoping all you can collaborate with this as Im doing my best already. I promise if we get this done Ill make videos of the team playing tournaments and stuff.

When you are done let me know to add you to the team.

Ok, never mind. I can still do the team and players and stuff but I would need a PS3 to make the videos and stuff. So unless there is someone with FIFA15 for PS3 or Xbox360 there is no point in doing this.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ok... If you guys are really into this then I will help you do it but I need your help first.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/creation-centre

FIFA16 has no creation centre so we will have to settle for the 15 version. If you guys would be so kind and made yourselves in this webpage it would be great. I was planning on doing it al by myself but I dont have that much spare time. Just try to personalize it as much as you can and use your username as the name of the player so I can find your players later. Be sure to make it public so I can add you to FR FC. It will take you roughly 5min to make a decent looking player. Just try to make it between 70-80 rated so we dont have problems with that.

Im hoping all you can collaborate with this as Im doing my best already. I promise if we get this done Ill make videos of the team playing tournaments and stuff.

When you are done let me know to add you to the team.

liomessi10 8 years ago

I'm done now. When you make the squad you'll find me in most recent players. if anyone hasn't done theirs just make it based on what attributes you think they should have.

liomessi10 8 years ago

use 4-1-2-1-2 formation. it was always good in fifa.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I have FIFA15 for PS3. Didn't buy FIFA16 as I mentioned in a thread long time ago.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

For the formation, we should ask our manager, he will know best how to make us play at our best. After all, we all agreed on him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

For the formation, we should ask our manager, he will know best how to make us play at our best. After all, we mostly all agreed on him.

Tuanis 8 years ago

@decentK That is exactly what we need. The issue being, I have no clue how to stream or record gameplay in a PS3..

liomessi10 8 years ago

^put a camera somewhere

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

A) I believe there's computer programs out there that can record PS3 if you connect them to each other through USB or something.

B) If you have laptop, you can put your ps3 to the laptop with HDMI cable too and record with whichever program you want

C) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Ar2WCQDOo > It seems like you can do it wirelessly with a PC with that program too

I haven't ever tested any of these but pretty sure any of the methods should work.

Tuanis 8 years ago

The only thin Im missing is a PS3..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Tuanis Well, that could be trouble... :(