Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What new stuff would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?
Gennady 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?

Comments
NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

How about a poll option? It would be great if we can make a thread of voting clubs/players/etc discussing on the topic at hand

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

A more active community, more threads to talk about

• History

A more active community, more threads to talk about a bunch of pages between Lodatz and tiki_taka about BPL vs La Liga :D oh and Amer's 2nd emotional goodbye.

• Jan 4, 2016 at 14:01 · comment edited by shpalman
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

1.Ban more trolls and disrespectful people
2.Ability to turn off spoilers
3.Give player ratings out of 10 after matches in the highlight section or maybe the forum
4.Poll option
5.Bring back rankings
6.More legendary matches
7.Better app
8.Ability to delete your own comment
9.Highlights from more leagues
10.A user of the week, month or even year award
11.Have an option for the bigger games to have a long and short highlight video depending on what people prefer
12.Show manager press conferences
13.Have a fifa category in the forum
14.have a meme category in the forum where people can share funny pictures
15.Ability to change your username

I know it is a lot but I love this website and would love it to be even better. :)

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I would love a stat database being added much like the transfer window one. Other than that, I think the poll should be added.
Side note, I think the chatroom should be open on the bottom screen that way some discussion can happen there and it seems like anytime I go on the chat, there really is no one there.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@raimondo90 There are only ever people there during big matches. Try going during Barca, Real, Chelsea, Arsenal or Utd games. Those matches usually attract a crowd.

onze11 8 years ago
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

Give a dollar to the users every time they watch a highlight. I'd make more money than Messi.

Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Clubs history page!

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

put smiley.. :D

liomessi10 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

ability to turn off spoilers
Add poll option to threads. It would make it easier when i post player comparisons, etc.
Ability to delete your own commets or threads
Maybe advertise a bit to get more users.
During the season maybe show the top half of the tables for the top 5 leagues where the transfer center is on the homepage.
Maybe add a few different backgrounds and you can change it when you want like what gmail have.
Some of the big eredivisie games like ajax vs psv/feyenoord/twente.
Some anderlecht games in the highlights.
No more guest allowed to comment on matches. I just hate those boring gaydrid and gayerlona and penaldo comments.
Add A 'fifa 16' section.
Vote a players rating out of ten and then, in the player statistics section where all the tables are show their average rating
In the players Statistics section add top 10 crosses.
Make an overall player statistics section for all of Europe.

• History

ability to turn off spoilers
Add poll option to threads. It would make it easier when i post player comparisons, etc.
Ability to delete your own commets or threads
Maybe advertise a bit to get more users.
During the season maybe show the top half of the tables for the top 5 leagues where the transfer center is on the homepage.
Maybe add a few different backgrounds and you can change it when you want like what gmail have.
Some of the big eredivisie games like ajax vs psv/feyenoord/twente.
Some anderlecht games in the highlights.
No more guest allowed to comment on matches. I just hate those boring gaydrid and gayerlona and penaldo comments.
Add A 'fifa 16' section.
Vote a players rating out of ten and then, in the player statistics section where all the tables are show their average rating out of ten.
In the players Statistics section add top 10 crosses.
Make an overall player statistics section for all of Europe.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Something I would kind of like to see is a season recap of leagues most of us don't watch by the members here that watch those leagues. A lot of the content on here stays pretty much in La Liga, the BPL, and the CL, and it would be nice to get a breakdown from "normal" people on leagues that they actually watched. I know we have several people here who watch the Turkish League, Serie A, the Portuguese League, etc. In tiki's job he probably sees a bit as well, I myself watch two or so MLS games a week.

Would be kind of cool to get some different content as opposed to the usual Barca/Madrid/United/Arsenal/Chelsea focus.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

lio asking for more advertising on the site:D Not sure I agree though. Louis had some good suggestions though. Most important for me (without order) being:

1. Ability to turn off spoilers
  2. Poll options
  3. More legendary matches
  4. Better app

And Lio suggested some form of stats section on players.. Think that's a great idea. You've already stickied Dynastians thread on player goals etc..

On that note, more categories overall. Perhaps sub categories? Divided into teams such as on reddit. Then again, I believe the forum needs to be more active in order for that to work. Becoming a member in order to comment might be a solution. Seems as most anonymous users are just trolling anyways.

Personally, I'm not very interested in having loads of content from the smaller leagues. Gets a bit too heavy for me. However, perhaps add more matches in the leagues that you've already added too FR, such as the dutch league? or russian league. Again, I'm personally not very interested in this, but others might be.

• History

lio asking for more advertising on the site:D Not sure I agree though. Louis had some good suggestions though. Most important for me (without order) being:

1. Ability to turn off spoilers
  2. Poll options
  3. More legendary matches
  4. Better app

And Lio suggested some form of stats section on players.. Think that's a great idea. You've already stickied Dynastians thread on player goals etc..

Also, perhaps give tiki an own category just for himself where he can express his narcissism and everyone that feels like it can just go in to that category and read/answer?

On that note, more categories overall. Perhaps sub categories? Divided into teams such as on reddit. Then again, I believe the forum needs to be more active in order for that to work. Becoming a member in order to comment might be a solution. Seems as most anonymous users are just trolling anyways.

Personally, I'm not very interested in having loads of content from the smaller leagues. Gets a bit too heavy for me. However, perhaps add more matches in the leagues that you've already added too FR, such as the dutch league? or russian league. Again, I'm personally not very interested in this, but others might be.

• Jan 3, 2016 at 23:01 · comment edited by shpalman
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
  1. Score Prediction option weekly ( CL , EPL , LA LIGA , All the major leagues ) and there should be points given to those who get it right or wrong . It is fun . I saw many members wanting this to happen and it will be fun .

2. We should have a poll ability in the threads . it will spice up discussions .

3. Also , Footyroom yet to put subsin/out minutes . I constantly have to look at other websites to see at what minute player came off and came on .
JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Additionally, to the things the others have already mentioned, I'd like to see direct replies to other users in the forum (just as in the highlight sections). Saves the "trouble" of having to write "@randommember" every time you respond to someone.

enter image description here

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Not direct replies . It will create separate discussions and draw it away from topic .

I think there should be like tag name automatically when you click on reply .

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Fair point

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Marcus, we could start the prediction game here on the forum. Someone would have to manage it though.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Easier said than done^

More in the likes of the Chelsea Score Predictor perhaps?

Or a simpler one like this: Chelsea tipset (Swedish)

• History

Easier said than done^

More in the likes of the 1elsea score predictor 1 perhaps?

Easier said than done^

More in the likes of the [Chelsea score predictor][1] perhaps?

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Exactly , someone has to manage it . Therefore it should be automated into footyroom . @ktbffh yes , easier said than done but i saw it on other forums . It is possible .

One thing I hope we can all agree is that putting this "@" to reply someone has become annoying .

shpalman 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i for one i'd like to see people debate about football without resorting to personal attacks etc etc.
don't agree with someone else's opinion? fine, discuss it with football related facts and arguments. i will never get tired of repeating this.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

We could share personnal predictions on games in the forum, i barely go to pre-games but a prediction thread like we do in CL but in a regular basis. Useful for betting players...