Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What new stuff would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?
Gennady 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?

Comments
TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I second this ^. Great idea shpalman!

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

option to embed tweets, perhaps?

• History
  • Line-ups in the LiveScores section
  • option to embed tweets
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11429

To see your friend in another colours (like purple instead of blue or green) could be useful for people who have a lot of them. :D

Gennady 8 years ago

Just wanted to inform you guys that FootyRoom added few new things that were suggested on this thread in case you haven't noticed yet.

1) @KTBFFHSWE suggested adding popular teams to browse menu on top. So yeah most supported teams are now there.
enter image description here

2) Someone here suggested adding time to when substitution took place on the video page, it has also been added. You just need to hover your mouse over the red or green arrow and the time will appear to when the player was off or got on the field ;)
enter image description here

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@gennady also should show what player he came off for.

Gennady 8 years ago

@liomessi10 Yeah, but you can tell that by comparing the time the player was subbed in and out, for example if one player gone off at 78' and another one got it on 78' that gives you the answer ...

liomessi10 8 years ago

@gennady some subs are made at same time could be two players coming off at once.

liomessi10 8 years ago

how comes psg aren't with top clubs?

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11429

@liomessi I'm guessing that because they are not quite as popular on the site and most of their game are not as interesting (ligue 1 is too easy for them).

• History

@liomessi I'm guessing that because they are not quite as popular on the site and most of their game are not as interesting (ligue 1 is too easy for them). Its actually good we got Bayern in the top team cause we don't have that many fan from the team on the site if I'm not wrong.

MisterDaniel 8 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

Three Words:

LIVE SCORE DISCUSSION

Edit: Just realized you already had that. Maybe make it more active?

• History

Two Words:

LIVE SCORE

Three Words:

LIVE SCORE DISCUSSION

Lhiggins 8 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Ireland 1 222

I think Footyroom should implement this ASAP:

-Make it so unregistered users can comment only once per day
-Unregistered users can not vote on comments
-They cant choose a team/country/ or name. Give them the name Guest or something like that.

The reason this needs to be done is because the comments section currently is flooded with unregistered users writing immature/hateful comments. Now, I understand the difference between trolling and Banter. Its easy to distinguish for most people. Most of what I see in the comments is trolling, and I think that making these changes would make everyone's experience in the comment section better.

I already know you can show only user comments, but this doesn't really do any good when you keep getting notifications that they reply to your comments and they are allowed to vote on comments. Doesn't make much sense. I also feel like this would encourage more people to make an account and join in the discussion/forums. What do you think?

ynadamas 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

FREE live football match (not only highlights)

Lhiggins 8 years ago

haha that would be great wouldnt it ynadamas.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

lol, not sure if trolling or just being stupid. Probably don't even have to mention which comment I'm referring to.

liomessi10 8 years ago

I used to dream of that years ago. Even at that time I knew was unrealistic! LOL @ynadamas

Lhiggins 8 years ago Edited

@KTBFFHSWE yeah I cant tell if its sarcasm or not either haha

• History

@KTYBFFHSWE Why are you causing problems instead of adding to the discussion? if you have nothing to say dont comment.

Lhiggins 8 years ago Edited

-They cant choose a team/country/ or name. Give them the name Guest or something like that.

Encourage guests to make an account and join the community. What do you guys think? It's to improve the experience everyone has in the comments section and to hopefully get more members involved in discussion.

• History

The reason this needs to be done is because the comments section currently is flooded with unregistered users writing immature/hateful comments. Now, I understand the difference between trolling and Banter. Its easy to distinguish for most people. Most of what I see in the comments is trolling, and I think that making these changes would make everyone's experience in the comment section better.

I already know you can show only user comments, but this doesn't really do any good when you keep getting notifications that they reply to your comments and they are allowed to vote on comments. Doesn't make much sense. I also feel like this would encourage more people to make an account and join in the discussion/forums. What do you think?

Encourage guests to make an account and join the community. What do you guys think? It's to improve the experience everyone has in the comments section and to hopefully get more members involved in discussion.

-Make it so unregistered users can comment only 1-3 times per day

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

traffic is important at this site . I agree that there should be more efforts for Encouragement to join and create accounts rather to create one day account to troll around.

Sashaishere 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 1

include argentinean football highlights pls!!

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I agree with Sahaishere. Also could you people include the Olympic games highlights. Really looking forward to that. thx