Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What new stuff would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?
Gennady 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?

Comments
Chanakya999 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Speaking about the Olympic games, you should also add the score predictor for the upcoming Olympic games in Rio for football. Alongside this, for the sake of coherency, please capitalize the "p" in play and the "f" in football in "I play football". It kinda kills me that I have to see that everyday and it just doesn't look neat. I have proposed that before and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long to do so.

I also feel like there should be another category called Football Games/Activities in which forum posts that makes users imagine and involve in games can go there. Some posts that could go here are the Alternative History, Guess the Player , Would You Rather , etc. This would be great for navigational purposes and can become an easy access when anyone becomes bored and wants something to do. They could just go to this category and participate in some of the forum activities.

• History

Speaking about the Olympic games, you should also add the score predictor for the upcoming Olympic games in Rio for football. Alongside this, for the sake of coherency, please capitalize the "p" in play and the "f" in football in "I play football". It kinda kills me that I have to see that everyday and it just doesn't look neat. I have proposed that before and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long to do so.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Mute button in Live scores for me..

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

delete comments, player ratings and turn off spoilers

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

Option to quote other answers maybe?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Phenohyte

Option to quote other answers maybe?

We can do it manually do be fair so I wouldn't want it to be a priority but maybe later on.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The "report comment" idea isn't a bad one. But, as for now, there seems to be enough moderators to scroll through all the comments and flesh out the bad ones. After all, the United-Chelsea game only had about 270 comments... enough for one person to scroll through in 10 minutes.

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Player ratings would be great in my opinion!

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Honestly, think player ratings would be abused. After all, many people look at the highlights because they didnät see the actual game. Hard to make a judgment then, but I'm sure they still will.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The new spoiler slider? Hell effin yes please.

Joe_Manchester 7 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

@SunFlash, my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

How 'bout the mother effin ads gone, or at least something appropriate and useful, not some "diabetes breakthrough" ads.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Anyone else think that they should lift the 20 like per day limit, because I definitely read more than 20 comments which I would like to like every day.

And is my adblock failing me, or am I getting so many more ads since a couple days ago.

• History

Anyone else think that they should lift the 20 like per day limit, because I definitely read more than 20 comments which I would like to like every day.

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@SoccerBoss If the ads are gone, how do you expect them to make money? You're getting everything for FREE on this website.

@Eden17Hazard17 Maybe don't use adblock on FR? They provide good content for you for free after all ...how about some support in return?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Gennady Here we go again. :( If at least we could have something somewhat more related to football, it would be nice. :(

@Eden17 Got the same problem mate, seem like our overlord don't want us to enjoy this good site free of ads... I don't expect it to be forever, propably only for a small amount of time.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Gennady, I don't know, start selling organs maybe?

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Not a fan of the ads either (I mean who is) but as far as I know it would be hard for FR to chose the specifik content of them.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@KTB I know, I still think it suck. :(

@SoccerBoss Thats an interesting proposition, want to make a donation? :P

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Biggest problem for me is voting limit coz it get so messed up as there are a lot of things you can vote for that go towards your 20. Like voting MOTM and voting on polls. I haven't up-voted a comment for about a week now and it's telling me my limit is reached. If there is no limit then there will be no problems!

FootyRoom 7 years ago
36 175

Thanks for the report, everyone. Voting limit was a bug. It was supposed to be enforced only on comment up/down votes, but by mistake was enforced on all voting activity. This is fixed now ;)