Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What new stuff would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?
Gennady 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Onions are actually very good for you. So i approve that message

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

All jokes aside though, I would like to see a Footyroom Fantasy for PL, La Liga, Ligue 1, and other leagues. It'd be cool if there were to be like H2H and Total points modes and then prizes for the first places. Premier League fantasy is fun but I think this would make it more competitive especially with prize incentives.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

@soccerboss that would be sick...all my footballing needs in one place...aside from live streaming i guess

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

im totally fine with not having a ligue 1 prediction competition. It would just be too much.. and also.. all the other leagues combined doesn't even reach the fanbase of EPL.

• History

im totally fine with not having a ligue 1 prediction competition. It would just be too much.. and also.. all the other leagues combined doesnät even reach the fanbase of EPL.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It would be a nice addition to be able to personalize your own profile page. Like if you could add some picture,gif,video and stuff like that part from the usual boring info that most people don't want to fill in.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

the ads are getting ridiculous, through half a page I see just ads. turn off ad-block? that's even worse...

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

enter image description here

Same, what on earth is this bullcrap. How desperate are the Footyrooms developers?

Gennady 7 years ago

I don't use an adblock and there are no annoying ads on footyroom for me at all ...

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Are you FootyRoom's hidden employee or something? I swear when you comment it's something to do with defending FootyRoom 90% percent of the time.

Gennady 7 years ago

@amir_keal No, I'm the hidden moderator

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Amir Gennady is the russian ninja moderator, so don't get on his nerve, or he will look for you, he will find you and he will drown you in vodka. ;P

• History

@Amir Gennady is the russian ninja moderator, so don't get on his nerve, or he will look for you, find you and drown you in vodka. ;P

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I mean, 1 row of banners at the top, I'd survive that. But getting 2 big rows straight in the middle, then another before comments is too much. If I was new user I'd certainly leave the page immediately.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Footyroom, could you please look into improving the content on Le Mix, such as replacing videos like

• "Conte CONFIRMED He Will Leave Chelsea?!"
    "Chelsea To Be BANNED From Transfers?!"
    "Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To LEAVE Madrid!"
    "Ten Clubs Who LOST Everything!"
    "10 Players Who RUINED Their Club!"
    "FIFA To Ban United After Transfer Scandal?!"
    "Footballers Who Sold Their Soul XI!"

and adding more documentary type things, pundit analysis, player/manager interviews, press conferences, individual player highlights / legendary player highlights, charity matches, challenges, stuff with youtubers, players in funny ads etc.

Sorry if I'm asking for too much, I just think that Le Mix can be improved greatly, without having to put heaps and heaps of effort.

Gennady 7 years ago

@Emobot7 Why would I waste vodka on drowning people in it?! haha

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Gennady Good point. XD

@Eden I get what you mean. Would be great if FR saw that at the very least

Also, on the advertisement, it say: Country: million people cancel their netflix account because of this site.

So those ads don't have Canada in their list of country, not fair. :(

Wazza2000 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 29

I think lots of users would find it better if the videos were hosted and provided by Playwire, as this works best for me.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

So turns out if you disable adblocker on Footyroom, the annoying stupid trash Real Madrid sponsored idiotic ads are gone, but at the same time they are replaced with a different ad, which actually advertises real stuff.

Gennady 6 years ago

@SoccerBoss Been telling you guys for a while now to turn it off lol

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

With adblock:

enter image description here

Withou adblockenter image description here

gr8

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Meh, at this point, the difference is minimal. ;)