Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What new stuff would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?
Gennady 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any new features? any new material? any changes?

What would you like to see on FootyRoom in 2016?

Comments
SoccerBoss 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@quickzyy, Hmmm, If I turn mine off, it only shows the "5 Must see places ad", guess Footyroom hates you more.

Edit: Never mind, disabling adblock does NOT remove the stupid trash fake ads, so Gennady must be full of crap.

• History

@quickzyy, Hmmm, If I turn mine off, it only shows the "5 Must see places ad", guess Footyroom hates you more.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Not sure if other people would find this useful, but I sometimes when i am on my cellphone trying to post in the forum I either accidentally close the tab , click a link/add or the browser crashes and whatI wrote is lost. Would it be possible to perhaps have the option to save a draft of new discussion threads before it is posted. I feel like this would not only solve issues with the instances previously mentioned , but I think would allow users to put more time and thought into posts and improve them with , editing, info. just a thought....

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golefty +1. God know we need people putting more time into their post. XD

• History

@Golefty +1. God knew we need people putting more time into their post. XD

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@golefty I know what you're saying. So frustatrating when it happens. There are addons to keep that from happening in your browsers though.

bebeto11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 0 1

you should check www.livesoccer.com