Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What's the difference in terms of style?
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hi,

Every time I watch an English Premier league game, I always think that the English game is more "battle-like" than the games in Germany. What I mean is that in Germany, the style of a normal game is slightly in between aggressiveness and skill-based. In the English games I THINK they rely highly on aggressiveness. That's why I think the EPL is so fun to watch. Unlike skills, I'm more interested in watching an aggressive football match.

So what exactly makes different country's unique in terms of style of football? More specifically, what makes each nation's football league unique?

Heisinburg.

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Yeah the EPL is more aggressive...that's what I think. Our defender Koscielny stated that he had to "physically adapt" to the EPL. And anyone who follows Arsenal can clearly see the improvement he has made. I don't really follow other leagues except for the EPL and The Bundesliga. The German league is more skill based we can see that in players (rather than strenght) like Kroos, Gotze, and Kagawa. Other than that EPL is obviously the best! God knows what tactic the La Liga uses...

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

epl is agressive, so is italian. spain is el clasico only

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

La Liga is more about teamplay and teamgoals than anything else. Only Real Madrid play a different style (Counterattacking)